Tortuga Tavern

the.leonhardts

Mouseketeer
Is the Tortuga Tavern currently open? I know it only opens at busy times of the year. We've been going off season -- hoping to see it open when we're there this weekend.

Thanks!
Judy

I think in all the times we've been to WDW I've seen it open like 3 times.

My husband is thrilled he can get the taco salad at Pecos Bills since TT is never open.

Hope it's open for your visit!:thumbsup2

I have high hopes for this coming Saturday! Arriving in the World in the mid-afternoon and hoping to catch a late lunch there. We loved El Pirata when my daughter was little. It's been a good 6 years since we've caught it open -- we've been going in the off season.

I would love our first afternoon at Disney to include the Haunted Mansion, Pirates, and a taco salad! Maybe a Dole Whip for dessert. . .

Judy

:hippie:
I just had the taco salad from Pecos Bill's today!!! :D Tortuga Tavern had just closed down around 4pm right before we got there. Maybe they closed @ 3? pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter