Tortuga Tavern open?

sdkuhn77

Mouseketeer
We will be at wdw next week and wanted to know if Tortuga Tavern is open now at the parks? It's one of the few places our whole family liked last time we were there and want to keep it as an option for lunch next week.

TIA!

I am interested in the answer to this too. We will be there the week before Easter and wonder if it will be open. Any way to predict?

. . . wanted to know if Tortuga Tavern is open now at the parks . . .

1) Ah, the Holy Grail of QS eateries.
2) It opens and closes, seemingly, on someone's whim.
3) It is "seasonal" and only during busy times.
4) Check with Guest Relations on the day you are there.
. . . or, Lamont Cranston will know
. . . or, call 967-5309, and ask for Jenny

Funny Funny! I know it's seasonal, but I am hoping that if it's open today, then it will be open next Tuesday for lunch too. :)

TheRustyScupper said:

We have eaten there several times and really like it, but can't figure out when its actually open. It would be helpful to have a sign posted if its closed that day or what the hours will be. The CMs I've talked to don't know how to tell if it will be open the next day or not.

Even if it is open, it is a very short window, like 11:30-1. It used to always be on the little daily schedule of times that you get when you enter the park. One of our favorites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter