Tortola port logistic question

beach baby

Mouseketeer
Planning on doing an excursion on our own in Tortola but I've never been here before and I can't find the answer in any search, so I'm turning to the most helpful people I know!! The ferry I want to take to Peter Island is directly across the bay from the cruise ship pier, I think it's called Baugher's Bay. I know that there are land taxis, but does anyone know if there are water taxis that shuttle you between points around the bay? Also, does anyone know exactly how far it is from the cruise ship pier to the Peter Island ferry? Thank you in advance for any help you can give me! :)

we are thinking of doing the same thing
any updates to Beach Baby's question?

It's about a 5-10 min walk to the Peter Island ferry, or a quick taxi (which are available on site).

It's another "bay" on the map but the same side of the island and just around the corner from the cruise ship dock.

Remember that the Peter Island ferry takes cash only so come prepared.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter