• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tortola Port Adventures

Mom2OakandEm

Mouseketeer
Anyone know the difference between:

A Day at the Baths (TT04)
Tour to Virgin Gorda (TT23)

I know one includes lunch, but at a $56 difference per person what else am I missing?

Anyone know the difference between:

A Day at the Baths (TT04)
Tour to Virgin Gorda (TT23)

I know one includes lunch, but at a $56 difference per person what else am I missing?
It stays a bit longer too. We had TTVG booked on the 9/23 cruise-that-wasn't and it still had spaces but the DATB sold out. Maybe people don't like fooling with bringing lunch?

I'm Curious about this also? Granted things aren't looking so good right now for the island, but our Cruise to Tortola isn't till July 2018. So, hopefully (for the people who live on the island) things will be better by then. I am still reviewing excursions, and am having a hard time deciding. Baths do look nice though........

Open to any other recommendations though....

Hard to say. BVI have been saying they think they'll miss all of next tourist season.

Several of the excursions may take longer.

We're on Fantasy in February and were supposed to stop in Tortola and St. Thomas. I kind of figure that St.Thomas will be up and running by then, but kind of doubt that we'll see Tortola. I have never made a call on Tortola, and was kind of looking forward to it....

Tom in Okeechobee, FL

We don't sail till next September, so fingers crossed. We just got back from the Western Caribbean and loved it so we wouldn't be heartbroken if we go again.

We just did the one without lunch TT23 (the week before the hurricane). We were much happier with that. It was the perfect amount of time. There is a small restaurant/snack bar where you can buy snacks. I'd suggest bringing water and some of your own snacks from the ship.

I'd suggest bringing water and some of your own snacks from the ship.
We brought a string bag (easy to manage through the path) with uncrustables (ask for them unopened), bags of chips, and water bottles...enjoying the snacks on the beach at the end of the path was a HUGE highlight of the trip...

We did the one with lunch, It was not worth the extra money. I did not realize when I booked that the 2 excursions were that similar... I think I was taken in by the word "baths" in the title

I did the one without lunch. We went in August 2016. Honestly we would have been miserable on the full day one. It was hot and my son (who was 11 at the time) could not wait to get back to the ship.

I did the one without lunch. We went in August 2016. Honestly we would have been miserable on the full day one. It was hot and my son (who was 11 at the time) could not wait to get back to the ship.
Hello, we are planning to do the one without lunch. What time did you get back to the ship? we are hoping to have some time left to do a little shopping in tortola before boarding the ship. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter