• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tortola Dolphin Swim

Vals

Mouseketeer
Hi. We are taking my DSD on her 1st cruise. She would like to do a dolphin swim in Tortola. Has anyone done this in Tortola? If yes, what company do you recommend, we prefer to book on our own, rather than thru Disney. We do a lot of cruises and most of our excursions we book on our own\
Thank you PS we are on the Eastern Sept 12 & my DSD is 21.

If you click on the link on the second line of my signature to the DIS DCL FAQ thread and go under the heading EXCURSION REVIEWS for Tortola, the last port listed there, you will find a few reviews for this, including information on how to book this on your own.

We did it in April, it was awesome! Great experience! We did it through Disney excursions. They get you on the dvd's and pics, the dvd was $35, for all our pics for a group of 4 was $100. But we're probably never going to do it again and it was a wonderful memory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter