tornados coming towards orlando

Working all day in this storm was NOT fun, lol. I was soaked, even though I had my raingear on. We weren't able to have the umbrellas up around our outside positions because of the wind, so we basically had no cover if we were outside.
Although yesterday's storm was kinda worse because it came out of nowhere, and the wind was AWFUL.

SO happy to be back home, inside, in my PJs, haha.

Oh you poor thing! Glad you're safe and dry now. It's one thing to brave the rains and wind when you are on vacation and are trying to make the best of it but it's another story to have to do it.

tornado2.jpg

What a far too exciting day!

I just wanted to say how sorry I am that its so bad and glad everyone is safe. I remember how bad it was on our last trip, tornedo warnings and a week of terrible rain, makes for some frustrating days(beyond the danger.) HOping everyone there has a great rest of the week

What a nice way to spend a scary-weather afternoon at WDW. Good for you two making the best of the situation.

Thanks! It really was fun! If it weren't for the storm, we never would have met.

That's so awesome that you met a new Disney pal - I bet you made her day too! Funny how a miserable day can have a bright spot isn't it!?

We were laughing like 30 seconds into the conversation, which made both of our days. It was crazy how a miserable, scary day could have such a bright spot in it.

Does Disney compensate you at all on the tickets in the case of bad weather? Like a voucher to come back another day or something? I know they would have to comp a lot of people, but that is also a lot of money on a ticket that can't be used if the parks are closed. Just wondering , thats all!!!

Does Disney compensate you at all on the tickets in the case of bad weather? Like a voucher to come back another day or something? I know they would have to comp a lot of people, but that is also a lot of money on a ticket that can't be used if the parks are closed. Just wondering , thats all!!!

Nope, not unless they actually close the parks, which is very rare. If the park is open, it's business as usual!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter