Topsiders -last morning??

amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
Hi - does anyone know what time Topsiders opens on the last morning?

I was thinking of grabbing breakfast for the children and bringing it back to the room before we have to be out of the stateroom at 8am - is there enough time??

thanks alot!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Absolutely enough time. Seems to me the last morning it opens either at 6:30 or 7:00. Even at 7:00 you would have enough time.

You could also get the kids ready first and then head up to Topsiders with your carry-ons and have a more relaxing breakfast before heading directly to the exit. That way you wouldn't have to worry about being there so early.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Absolutely enough time. Seems to me the last morning it opens either at 6:30 or 7:00. Even at 7:00 you would have enough time.

You could also get the kids ready first and then head up to Topsiders with your carry-ons and have a more relaxing breakfast before heading directly to the exit.

Have a wonderful cruise.

thanks ever so much!:)

On the 1/17/09 cruise Topsiders opened up at 6:45. We ate up there, leisurly, and then went back to the cabin to get our stuff and were still off the ship by 7:50.

MJ

I think I will send (;) ) DH up to grab us all a few croissants & cereal - I don't want to overdo it as I was planning on taking the kids to Beaches n Cream to try and 'attempt' the Kitchen sink for lunch!! (I thought icecream might help conquer the post-cruise blues!!:lmao: )

I don't want to overdo it as I was planning on taking the kids to Beaches n Cream to try and 'attempt' the Kitchen sink for lunch!! (I thought icecream might help conquer the post-cruise blues!! )

That is a great idea!!!! :banana: I wish I had thought of that when we finished our cruise two weeks ago. I'm definitely filing that way for next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter