Toppings Bar at Pecos, still there?

VirataMama4

DIS Veteran
We've haven't been to DW since mid Aug, and I just looked at the menu listed for Pecos Bill's and it doesn't list the toppings bar anymore :scared1: Its actually lists the taco salad as coming with lettuce, cheese, tomato and chili... So is there no longer a toppings bar???? :confused:

I think they would have lots of angry customers if they ever took that out! It's still there!

I think they would have lots of angry customers if they ever took that out! It's still there!

They have removed them in other places. So you can never be sure.

ETA: I'm not saying the topping bar is closed or is closing. Just a response to that Disney would never get rid of it.

Thank you Everyone! I was kinda panicking since that is my fave CS because of the toppings bar! :lovestruc

Could I make a light salad from the Fixins Bar; if the rest of my family orders burgers, frles, etc? I am not a big lunch eater!

Could I make a light salad from the Fixins Bar; if the rest of my family orders burgers, frles, etc? I am not a big lunch eater!

No, they don't have an option for that. Besides its not a salad bar, just has toppings for the burgers or taco salads.

It was there last week, I ordered some chilli fries and they told me to get my cheese from the toppings bar. Totally missed their liquid cheese and put on some shredded cheese along with some lettuce. They also had slices of tomatoes and mushrooms (yucky!).

As I was reading the original post, I was thinking that if they did remove it, it would be a result of all the folks helping themselves to a free lunch from it.

If you aren't a big eater and don't want your own meal, might I suggest sharing a paid meal with someone else in your party?

As I was reading the original post, I was thinking that if they did remove it, it would be a result of all the folks helping themselves to a free lunch from it.

If you aren't a big eater and don't want your own meal, might I suggest sharing a paid meal with someone else in your party?

Well said MartDM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter