• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toppings at Scoops

Tarquin

Mouseketeer
My DD is the biggest ice cream and sweets queen- she is all excited about the possibilities of endless ice cream at scoops- the other day I was telling her about how people had written on the board that they would go to scoops with a cup and ask for a cup of toppings to snack on during the movies/show- she wanted to know what kind of toppings they had- anybody know?
M&M's? chocolate chips?
thanks
cathy

Was on the Magic this past week. As far as I can recall while getting some fruit there, they had caramel and Hershey syrups, multi colored sprinkles, and nuts.

On our 10/16 cruise they only had sprinkles, chopped peanuts and sliced almonds. No M&Ms.

Sometimes they have marshmellows, but on my last cruise they didn't have any but they did have M&M's.

I think that they probably stopped serving M & M's because people on these boards were getting cups and taking them to the theater.

We all know that Disney employees read these boards too! ;)

We had M&M's last Oct but not This Oct. I fear they have finished:(
This year was choice of chopped nuts or sprinkles only.
Wayne

thanks for the quick responses- yeah it's no surprise to me if they stopped the M&M's for just this reason- no-one wants to take a big heaping ol' cup of whipped cream by itself into the shows ;)

I asked about m and m's on our last cruise10/30 for my daughters ice cream. The server told me that they sold it downstairs near the theater so they no longer provided it as a topping but I could go down and buy some to put on her ice cream. LOL

Ahhhh! So we were right! Too funny- but a bummer too. With all the money you pay for the cruise I don't think that providing M & M's for the shows would put them out of business.

Oh well! Just extra calories I didn't need anyway!;)

Bummer... M & M's were my favorite topping. :(

Well, just as long as they don't find a way to prevent us from making Coke Floats.... check it out...

Originally posted by mmouse37
Ohhhh....that gives me an idea for next time....get a cup and fill half way with vanilla ice cream and then fill with coke....now you have a Coke Float!!!

MJ

Originally posted by Tarquin
no-one wants to take a big heaping ol' cup of whipped cream by itself into the shows ;)

You've obviously never met my two boys!! ;)

Sort of like my son discovering half and half in the dispenser next to the milk dispenser at the beverage station. Frosted Flakes from Topsiders are MUCH better with half and half on them instead of milk!!!

O.K. never asked about pop untill the coke floats came up. What other kind of pop do they have. I really don't like pop much maybe2x a month I might have one but I only like Rootbear or orange. Do they have eather of them they are the best mixed at half and half. never tried it with ice cream but it would probly be good. Thanks

Mum of two piratespirate: pirate:

At the beverage station there is coke, diet coke, sprite, diet sprint, iced tea, lemonade, milk, 1/2 and 1/2, coffee, tea, hot cocoa.

MJ

Originally posted by lindaso

You've obviously never met my two boys!! ;)

Or me!! :crazy:

I would be happy with a big ol' heaping cup of whipped cream!! Course, I usually have it with a spoonful of peanut butter, but whipped cream is good all by itself, too.

Just like when you run out of milk, Coke is a good subsitute to put on your Capn Crunch!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter