• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toppers'n'Tags - ***UPDATE - POST #305/PG 21 and top of pg 22****

Just checking in! I haven't receive anything new since the original batch... but I will post when I do!

Hi Joy............I was going to post an update this weekend anyway so I'll do it now. I'm coming along well with this swap and I'm still in it. But, I won't be doing anymore until after the 18th. I will be mailing by or before October 25. You will get it before the due date.

Thanks so much for all your work!

I finally got the last piece I needed for mine. I'm hoping to get it done this weekend, and get it packed up for mail early next week.

I'm still plugging away. I have two groups completely done and a third just waiting for something I ordered online. I plan to do a big chunk of work this long weekend. My LSS just got a Cricut that we can use so I'm planning on checking that out next week.

Hi! Just checking in! I have one other swap to finish, and then I will be finishing up this one. I have some of my swap done, but not all. I am planning to mail between the 20th and 25th of October, so it should get there in time. Have a great weekend! :thumbsup2

We're still good and on track. I'll probably start emailing out reminders next week and hopefully we won't be needing any angels!

I'm done with my Liberty Belle and half way done with the Teacups.. They should be postal by Wednesday!!!

Thanks,
Nancy

I just finished up my teacups.. so I will be postal tomorrow with my last batch of goodies!!!

According to my DC you received my last package already... So, I should be caught up now!!!

Okay all, I'm going to start on these tomorrow. I have a question about the tags. What size is everyone making? I've made all different sizes for my other swaps, but nothing especially for an 8x8 layout. I don't want to over power the page and leave no room for pictures and journalling and I don't don't want to go too small and disappoint everyone.

Thanks for the feedback.
:sunny:

AlexWyattMommy said:
Okay all, I'm going to start on these tomorrow. I have a question about the tags. What size is everyone making? I've made all different sizes for my other swaps, but nothing especially for an 8x8 layout. I don't want to over power the page and leave no room for pictures and journalling and I don't don't want to go too small and disappoint everyone.

Thanks for the feedback.
:sunny:

I would say that the 3 of mine were all different sizes, but about 2 x 3. Maybe a little bigger for one and a little smaller for the other.

Hi all, just a check in as I've been away on vacation - I am still here and I am still working. I also just wanted to post a little warning type thing. Unfortunately the jetlag off of flying home has made me very ill this week, I've basically been in bed since Monday! As a result I'm majorly behind with two exams that are due in to university on Oct 31st (I go to a "by-mail" uni so we do exams at home and send them back by post to be graded.) I hope you can appreciate that if push comes to shove I HAVE to put my exams before finishing up my items, as a result there is a slight chance that I might be late, although I really can't see it being more than a week past the due date. If I was in the States I'd be fine but with it taking ages sometimes for mail to go from here to you guys I could end up going over. I am REALLY sorry about this and I feel so so so bad about possibly holding up some groups. I hope it won't come to that as I've never missed a due date before and am very keen to keep it that way! With what has been said recently about people causing delays or disppearing I just wanted to let everyone (not just the hostess) know what was happening and that I am NOT flaking out on any group.

I'm working on mine. I will be on a cruise next week so if by chance I don't get done and out before I leave they will go out on the 30th.

I checked in via e-mail and am checking in here too. I am working on my items and will be ready on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter