• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toppers'n'Tags - ***UPDATE - POST #305/PG 21 and top of pg 22****

Joy,

I've put mine in the mail.. first class since it's while til the due date.. If it's not there in 2 weeks let me know and I'll get fresh ones out. I have delivery confirmation so I will check on it too. Thanks again for hosting!! I can't wait to work on these albums for next years trip!! ;)

Hi all, just checking in. Energy Adventure matted lyrics are done, working on topper now hoping to have that done today. Everest tags almost done, toppers being done tonight. Mickey paper piecings done, want toppers done by end of weekend. Done work for Tinkerbell, not sure how to piece it all together yet though! All in all it's coming along very nicely!

Angels needed!

Hey everyone -- Fran had to drop out because she's been put on bedrest -- lots of P&PT out to her!

Anyway, we have 8 openings now, so if you want to sign up for another or encourage other boardies to join in.....

I will do groups 4b (teacups) and 5b (Canada).

Joy, Also I still haven't received the mailing instructions. Can you resend them to me? Thanks!

Sorry, I didn't notice that Michellepooh already had 6 (studios). Not a big deal. THanks anyway...

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! Thanks for steppin' up!

I have updated the 1st post and hollydog- I will email you again right now. Sorry!

Thanks for asking, but it is ok. I don't really have the time, but I just couldn't help myself. :rolleyes1

I'm waiting on one last backordered item for one of my China pieces, and then they'll be ready to go! Hopefully next week- I'll update when they are postal!

Have you received my 5B: Japan and France Elements???

I'm working on my teacups and Liberty Belle elements this weekend.. Hope to have them mailed within the week!!! I have my ideas and paper! :)

I have all my ideas and products ready for assembly and hope to have them done this weekend. I will put them in the mail no later than Tuesday.

31 days and counting to Disney, sunny days and relaxation! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter