• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toppers'n'Tags - ***UPDATE - POST #305/PG 21 and top of pg 22****

I'm done so if you want me to send the stuff in early so you don't get them all in at once, just let me know. Just trying to be a helper! :thumbsup2

I think I have my ideas for the last set, Snow White. I'm hoping to bring my paper and stuff to the shore this weekend for a little free babysitting time with my parents. :smooth:

Yeah!!! I'm done with my sets!!! I just need an addy!!!
Thank you!! :) One more swap to complete tonight/tomorrow and my goal will have been met for the weekend!!! Yeah!!!

Sorry! Didn't mean to go MIA myself!! I have been completely swamped at work... can you imagine I haven't had time to check the DIS in almost 2 weeks!!! Info is on its way to you via email!

HOLLYDOG/Jennifer -- Your email is bouncing back to me... please PM me or email me with your current email address. Thanks!

Sorry, I was out of town this weekend and just logged on to check on things.

I sent you a PM with my email address. I also sent you my second email address if my roadrunner account doesn't work. If neither of those work, let me know and I'll send you my work email address.

Jennifer

I just sent mine out. He told me they should take 2 days. Thanks for hosting! This was fun! :woohoo:

Mickster - I got yours yesterday -- WAYYYY CUTE (I had to peek!)

I can totally visualize how wonderful and easy these will make it to put together a quick album!

I'm not home yet to check the mail, mickeyfan, but parcel post normally takes 7-10 days, I think....

Great! Thanks. I was a little worried about the boat ones, but in the end I was very happy with them. I was just about to check USPS for my delivery confirmation, now I don't have to! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter