Toppers'n'Tags - ***UPDATE - POST #305/PG 21 and top of pg 22****

Ok count me in. I love to Swap.

Group 1 - Pluto
Group 2 - Jasmine

Thats all for now but I'll think about more.

Ok. I'll take France for Epcot countries. Provided it hasn't been taken yet. THanks!

1. Jiminy Cricket

2. Tinkerbell (if she's allowed to be counted as a princess)

6. Muppet Vison 3D

I'd like to participate.

Group 1: Donald
Group 6: Tower of Terror
Group 7: Kilimanjaro Safaris

Thanks for hosting! :) :thumbsup2

Me again. The wacky one. Anyway, can I also have Snow White? Thanks! I guess she's in group 2. :thumbsup2

Here's a topper example from another swap!

View

can I have

Group 1 chip and dale
Group 2 sleeping beauty
group 3b fantasy land
group 4 magic carpets
group 5 canada
group 6 stunt show
group 7 jungle trek

I really like the idea of this swap! Could I have:

Group 1: Lilo

Group 3b: Toontown Fair (is it ok to take this since it's a different group than 3a, and there's already a TTF in there?)

Group 4: Philharmagic (I know it's an attraction, but does that count? It's DH's favorite!)

Group 6: Great Movie Ride

Group 7: Camp Minnie-Mickey

If you open a restaurant group, could I do Restaurantosaurus?

I tried to read through what everyone had posted, but if I duplicated someone's, just let me know and I'll change. :thumbsup2

Okay, we're all up to date so far. A couple of questions:

Penny (pjpoohbear) - can we move your Prime Time cafe to the restaurants category, and do you want to pick another Studios theme (a ride or attraction?).

fanofthemouse - Canada was already taken. I can start you on Canada in a 2nd group (not sure we'll fill it) or you can pick another country. Also, did you mean Lights Motors Action for the stunt show?

mickster - I added restaurants. do you want to join?

I can add transportation too, but I'm not sure what other categories there are... (boats, busses and monorail are the only things that come to mind).

Thanks for the restuarant offer, but I think 2 groups - one of which is the countries, is probably enough for me. This is a great idea! :cheer2:

I have to get in on this Epcot countries one - a complete set would really come in handy. Can I do my heritage proud and have Italy?

I'm still thinking about other groups. Great idea!

Okay, I'm done thinking!

In addition to Italy in Group 5 could I have:
Group 4b: Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Group 7B: Kali River Rapids
Group 9: Crystal Palace

Thanks!

bubbasmom99 said:
I can add transportation too, but I'm not sure what other categories there are... (boats, busses and monorail are the only things that come to mind).

Strollers, shoes, parents shoulders, planes.....

I will not join... I will not join.......

Please sign me up for Groups 2 and 9.

Group 2-Princesses:
I would like MULAN, the best princess ever cos she saves the BOY!

Group 9-Restaurants:
Would Blue Bayou work? I only go to DL, does WDW have one as well? If not, no hard feelings.

PS-I REALLY wanted to be involved in the Princess group and I had to search the web to verify that Mulan is a Princess, but I did it! LOL And if anyone else wants to join it, Pocahantas is the last one. At least, according to Disney.

Mulan is a Princess

joy, actually I think I will drop the 50's prime time entirely, sorry.

Pj

Okay, all updated.

Fran - I am not sure if fanofthemouse wants to take that last Epcot swap or wants to take Canada in a new group instead.... either way, one of you can be the first in the next group!

Penny - I deleted yours. no prob!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter