• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top ten comments we'd like to see in one of kevin's restaurant reviews

rsauer

Visitor to Every Disney Park but Shanghai
10. The ambience was something between Waffle House and a Hess station.

9. The candlelight was so dim we were compelled to burn our menus to read them.

8. We knew this was going to be a disappointing experience when our server boasted,"May I recommend our bread pudding; it is exceptionally goopy tonight."

7. When asked about vegan offerings, our waitperson suggested we substitute the Beef Wellington with a large head of cauliflower.

6. While initially disturbed by being seated next to the restroom doors, we found later that this actually improved the taste of the food.

5. The menu was divided into three sections: Healthy Choices, Flatugenic, and Slow Suicide.

4. While the tuna was described in the menu as "fresh catch of the day," it was served with bits of green foil featuring the chef's nickname "ken of the sea."

3. While not specifically rude to us, the server's frequent use of the words "Achtung" and "Yagottaproblem" was unsettling.

2. The meal could have only been improved with a dash of saffron and the availability of a defibrillator.

1. We were greeted with "Disney Dining Plan?? Real guests pay cash."

Excellent. Well Played.

Honestly, I think Kevin should only be allowed to review the worst restaurants. Some of the biggest laughs I've had was the Liberty Tree review.

Yes I agree I love his restaurant reviews because some how he always has a bad experience when he goes to do a review. Kevin should do reviews more often.

disney lover at heart

Am I the only one actually able to hear those comments in his voice while reading them?? :confused3

:rotfl:

Kevin should just come to Louisiana and let me cook for him! Fried frog legs and squirrel brains!

Nah I wouldnt do that to him. Crawfish and Crab boil yes!

warrenite said:
Is this show still available, I'd love to listen to it again.

John

It should be. Almost all are in the archives. I don't know the date of it though

I think they did it once before but they should do an archive of best of the Dining reviews and possibly have the listeners vote on it. Just a thought. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter