Top Secret Pixie Dust! A Surprise 13th Birthday PTR! NEW! TRIP REPORT LINK PAGE 220!

Jackie:

:yay:Your trip is getting so close!

I fell in love with the parade! It is so much fun to watch. The music is fabulous.

Too funny about your daughter!

Erika

Another great update!! Thank goodness for a full recovery and that Chelsea will be able to go on the trip after all LOL!!! :rotfl:

OOOH...Magic Kingdom is going to be a great day! You guys always get the greatest pictures there! I love the one with the teacups!

:rotfl: Chelsea is too much!
I love your MK plans, especially MSEP. Are you looking forward to any particular treats at the MK? Dole whip? Funnel cake? Ice cream sandwich from the Main Street Bakery?

:lmao: I love how she crawled across the floor for the remote with her leg in the air in attempts to keep it elevated! THAT had to be quite the sight!

I am very happy to hear she has had a miraculous recovery and will be able to make it to Disney World. :laughing:

Ah, MK. How we love you! Looks like a wonderful, fun-filled day! Will it include any certain snacks, like the sought after Dole Whip or the highly coveted cream cheese pretzel?

I'll just tell you at times the weather was so stinkin' hot, but other times we looked at each other and said can you believe it's July? It wasn't bad at all. So who knows?
It's almost time for Disney Magic for you guys! :banana:

I put another little something in the mail for you today, hope it gets there quick!

I myself have a Hypochondriac Drama Queen, except her name is Morghan and she's only 11. I see from your posts that this stage may last awhile, eh? Lovely. LOL!!

Your MK day looks like a lot of fun! I think brunch is such a good choice. You get into the parks and get a few things under your belt and then you're ready for a little sit down in the air and get to snap a few character autographs. Perfecto! :)

Due to your Whirling Dervish comment I have had "How do you Solve a Problem like Maria?" in my head since I read your update! :rotfl:

"She can throw a whirling dervish out of whir!"

Your story about Chelsea made me laugh out loud....too funny! :rotfl2:

Sounds like you have another great day planned..............YAY for the Main Street Electrical Parade!!! :yay:

Wait, you didn't include in your 1 week from today "Driving through Atlanta" - isn't that everyone's favorite part of a trip!?:laughing:

082.jpg

Brooklynn likes to wear 3D glasses upside-down, too.

Jealous. Love that place!

One of my favorite pictures of your kids! :)

Have I said how excited I am for you?

If not:

Hey! :cheer2:
I am so excited for you! :dance3:

If I didn't think that you have already written all of your "next week on this day.." updates and just have to copy&paste, I'd be taking bets on whether you'd be able to keep up with updating for the next 3 days, Jackie! Are you trickin' us? You must be SO Busy this week.

Just jumped on board! Great PTR. Can't wait for the actual TR! Just a few more days! Hope you all have a blast! Oh, I know you will! :D

Looks like a great day at the MK! Oh Chelsea..........Lol :) I wish that I could be there to see the main street electrical parade!!! 4 DAYS!!!!

A Disney medical miracle! Hallelujah!! :lmao:
:rotfl2:

I love that picture of connor and chelsea on the tea cups! I remember that. You need to get the same picture (face painting included) of them this year. Great pictures. Makes me want to be at the MK now!

I have the Electric Parade as my phone ring, did I tell you?? SO now all next week I will think of you when I hear it!! :goodvibes

MK day sound FABULOUS!!!! Where are the dole whips? the cappuccino floats? SNACKAGE at MK.... gotta get that in!!! Cream Cheese pretzels, right LL??!! :laughing:

Love all the Fantasy land rides... YAY for a CP bunch for CP and Company! ;)

By mid-afternoon, after I casually mentioned a couple of times that she might have to stay home from Disney with the grandparents (yes, I am that mean mom)

I guess I'm a mean mom, too! :rotfl2: I do that to my kids, too! I just have a really hard time feeling sorry for someone who gets hurt while being mean... :rolleyes1

Your plans sound great! I hope the rain holds off for you!

YAY for 4 days! and that cracks me up about the toe incident! I swear that was such a funny story and I'm glad she made a full recovery! ;)

I am sure the drama queen has made a full recovery with that threat!!!! ;) hee hee!!!

Ah.......could there be anything better than a day at MK?!?!?!?!?!?! I know no matter where you find yourself on this day, it will be filled with lots of FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!! I got all excited when I saw the pictures of our beloved parade!!! I forgot to tell you what Tom did for me this weekend.......on Sunday morning we were all just hanging around, and he decided he was going to put on some old records for us. I was thinking IN MY HEAD how nice it would be to hear my old Walt Disney World record that has the music on it from the Electric Parade, and all of a sudden....what do I hear coming out of the speakers....you guessed right!!!!! HE PUT ON THE WALT DISNEY RECORD AND THAT WONDERFUL MUSIC FILLED OUR FAMILY ROOM!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! It was both heavenly, and also at the same time a little freaky because I wanted to know desperately how he figured out something that I was thinking in my head!!!! I will be thinking of you next week knowing what a wonderful way you will have to end your evening!!! :) :)

I have the Electric Parade as my phone ring, did I tell you?? SO now all next week I will think of you when I hear it!! :goodvibes

I have it too. It makes me happy when it rings.:goodvibes

As for Fireworks, it is worth it to see them at the hub and from the Poly if possible. At the hub you can see all the perimeter fireworks that you can't see if you are just on Main street. Also at the Poly you can see the perimeter fireworks and don't have to turn your head to see them all. :laughing:

The hub was super crowded but the effect was worth it. If you really hate the crowds go to the Poly but the secret is out so get there early.

where's that address????

I've got an 8 year old hypochondriac drama queen so I know that song and dance routine! I'm an even meaner mommie because as the the whining increases I look at Hannah and say "Guess we're just going to have to amputate it." That usually does the trick! :laughing: :laughing:

I really hate you didn't have the camera when Chelsea was crawling across the floor! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Glad she's recovered enough to still go on the trip!

Your MK day looks like it will be fun. I'm sure you've got POTC scheduled for your 2nd MK day...right?! ;)

I love the Chelsea toe drama! Those things happen here all the time with Sarah. I am also the mean mom who says she'll have to miss out on whatever (and the healing is so much faster then!), or we'll have to amputate (and I induce more tears!)

FOUR DAYS!!! (gosh by now it's almost three!)

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter