Top of the World

addiln

DIS Veteran
I am a DVC member and will be staying at BLT on our next trip. I am meeting up with a couple family members for dinner one night who are not staying at WDW. After dinner can I take them up to the lounge with me or is it just for people staying at WDW?

The official policy is it's for the member and anyone staying with the member. If the lounge is not busy, the CM at the check in desk may not care.

In general.. The CM will scan your magic band ask to see your DVC card and DL. the Magic band tells them how many guests are staying with you and maybe scan all magic bands that are with you. Sometimes they will just scan Magic bands to see if you are DVC member. In other words you would need to ask if you can.... But as above the official policy is no so be prepared for that answer. The other option is to list the family members as staying your room since they are staying offsite.

In general.. The CM will scan your magic band ask to see your DVC card and DL. the Magic band tells them how many guests are staying with you and maybe scan all magic bands that are with you. Sometimes they will just scan Magic bands to see if you are DVC member. In other words you would need to ask if you can.... But as above the official policy is no so be prepared for that answer. The other option is to list the family members as staying your room since they are staying offsite.
As long as you don't exceed occupancy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter