• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top of the World ?

wish4disney

dreaming of disney
If I am staying at BLT as a DVC member, how many people can I bring up to the TOW with me? is there a limit? kids are ok to go up also?

You must show a BLT KTTW card for each guest and it must indicate that they are a DVC Member.

:) Bill

Last month only I was asked for my card. We took 4 up with us - all that were staying in the room with us.

Last month only I was asked for my card. We took 4 up with us - all that were staying in the room with us.

And last month we had to go back to our room and get DW's room key so she could go up with me.

There is no consistency to the policies and there enforcement.

I may be wrong but I believe TOTWL is limited to resort registered guests.

I am a DVC member and will be staying there. However, there are others in our group staying at AKL, DTD Hilton and WA. I just am wondering if they can all come up with me. In Sept, Dh and I brought 2 others up with us who were not DVC and BLT resort guests.

I am a DVC member and will be staying there. However, there are others in our group staying at AKL, DTD Hilton and WA. I just am wondering if they can all come up with me. In Sept, Dh and I brought 2 others up with us who were not DVC and BLT resort guests.

Rules say no. But you may be able to get them in based on the previous posts. Just don't plan on it and be extremely happy if you are allowed to bring them up.

So wait... we booked a 2 bedroom Lake View for first week of June out of the 8 of us staying in the room, 6 of us are DVC members and the other 2 are our guests who are registered to the room. They are not going to be able to come up with the 6 of us? That can't possibly be right

So wait... we booked a 2 bedroom Lake View for first week of June out of the 8 of us staying in the room, 6 of us are DVC members and the other 2 are our guests who are registered to the room. They are not going to be able to come up with the 6 of us? That can't possibly be right

If the room is booked on points, all registered guests will have "DVC Member" imprinted on their KTTW card.

I'm planning on staying one night at BLT (points) in July to try it out before moving over to VWL. It stands to reason that our first night there we'd be allowed up, but what about the day we check out? Are we still considered guests of the resort and up until what time would we have access? Logically, the moment we check out we're no longer guests, however I know from check out day at other resorts that we're still permitted to use the pools and other facilities up until Magical express time.

I ask as typically the kids insist on visiting MK the first night in WDW and it might be nice to visit the bar the next afternoon when it's too hot out anyway.... oh wait, DS will be in the pool. Hm. Same deal there as BLT is no pool-hopping.

I'm planning on staying one night at BLT (points) in July to try it out before moving over to VWL. It stands to reason that our first night there we'd be allowed up, but what about the day we check out? Are we still considered guests of the resort and up until what time would we have access? Logically, the moment we check out we're no longer guests, however I know from check out day at other resorts that we're still permitted to use the pools and other facilities up until Magical express time.

I ask as typically the kids insist on visiting MK the first night in WDW and it might be nice to visit the bar the next afternoon when it's too hot out anyway.... oh wait, DS will be in the pool. Hm. Same deal there as BLT is no pool-hopping.

You are considered a guest of that resort until midnight of check-out day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter