Top of the World Lounge

courtneylauren

DCP Fall Adv. 2014 Alumni - Epcot Vacation Planner
Question:
We are going with another family next July, and they are staying for a week. We are staying 9 days after they leave.

We will be staying at Pop Century with the other family, and Bay Lake Tower (our home resort) after they leave.

Would we be allowed to Top of the World Lounge when staying at Pop if we are BLT members staying there the second part of the trip?

I doubt it. They inspect your room key to make sure you're on a current stay. Your room key at Pop won't say anything about staying at BLT later in the week.

It's not owning at the resort that matters, but whether or not you are a guest of the resort. So, unfortunately, you won't be allowed to use the lounge until you check in to BLT for that part of your trip.

No, there are 2 things..You need to be DVC and you need to be staying there. I was there a few months ago and every single time I went up...even thou they knew me very well, they still carded me to go up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter