Top Italian Doctor says Coronavirus is Losing Potency

Any news regarding hospitalizations or deaths?
No numbers I can find. Just that South Korea had more cases in February than every nation except China, and they are nearly back to that level. Bad news.

No numbers I can find. Just that South Korea had more cases in February than every nation except China, and they are nearly back to that level. Bad news.
Maybe. If it's a milder version like Italy Is reporting that would be good news

I get an Irish newspaper feed (Independent.ie) on my Facebook, and there was something today about Stanfor Professor Michael Levitt saying this about Ireland (not quite sure I follow the last paragraph reasoning)-

"The Nobel Prize-winning scientist who predicted, by analysing raw data, that Ireland's death and infection rate would "burn itself out" over the last two weeks is back with more good news.

Professor Michael Levitt of Stanford University says Ireland should not fear a second surge of the coronavirus and backs Michael O'Leary's claim it is safe to fly. The real worry now, according to Prof Levitt, is trying to save Ireland's economy from the biggest recession in its history.

Asked if we should fear a second surge of the virus, he said yesterday: "Ireland is fine. If you have a very low death rate, then there is a lot of uninfected people in your country and if you have a higher death rate then you are probably fine."

Last edited:
They say that the virus can last up to 18-24 months and that of the virus vaccine is like that month!

Is the idea that the virus is evolving to be weaker so it can survive better? Kind of like how hunting pressures result in deer and elephant populations with smaller antlers and tusks? Interesting concept and I hope it turns out to be true. I’m all in favor of problems that solve themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter