TOP CHEF Season 10!

I don't know, I actually like him more this season, but I think his front-of-the-house service was so rotten the other night that they should have lost and he should have gone home.

I was shocked about Kristin. Not only is Josie just not that great, but Kristin is reaaaaallly good. Even though the eliminations are supposedly based on the individual challenges, I don't believe for a second that they don't take everything into consideration.

Even though I hate to see her go, my favorite, Brooke, is still in it!

I LOVE Stephen:love:(I have a weird thing for blonde European guys....Alexander Skarsgard....Stephen)

I DO think he should have gone home though.

I don't know if he was intentionally rude to the guests, or if he just didn't care/realize how he was acting. He was rude to the judges whether he meant to be or not.

I can not STAND Josie. She should have went home a long time ago.

Ya know, I like this line of thought. I like how TC set up Restaurant Wars this year - top 2 concepts/dishes will be the opening restaurants.

The problem with Restaurant Wars, especially this year, was that the Chefs have a much better chance of advancing by not being in charge. The reward for being selected as one of the top concepts is that you are in charge of one of the teams and have a 50% of being the chef in charge of the losing team. The chef in charge of the losing team in Restaurant Wars always seems to go home. It would have been much better if they gave Kristin and Sheldon immunity and had them play for the car.

My theory, worth what you paid for it, is that Padma was jealous of Kristin and wanted her gone. This was her first opportunity. After all, there can't be a prettier, ore talented chef on the show than Padma, right?

While I don't agree with Kristin being gone (Josie is a train wreck), assuming the judges know all the facts, I don't think Padma is that insecure. Padma, I would think, would be more insecure if she were a chef. I hope that Kristin can hold her own with CJ and come back. I wanted her to win the hole kit and caboodle.

Ding Dong the witch is dead!!! And sweet revenge for Kristin knocking Jodie out of Last chance kitchen!!!! Man these chefs couldn't even fry chicken correctly. Dang!!!!

I was a bit nervous because it looked like Stephan was going home from the editing. Plus, I thought that wasn't someone else's chicken (Brooke's maybe?) was inedible.

I was seriously thinking I'd stop watching this season if Josie didn't finally go home last night. Geez.... the way they were talking at judges' table.... I had the remote in one hand ready to turn the tv off if they sent Stefan (I really like him a LOT more this season!) or Brooke home.

I'm really pulling for Sheldon to win it all. Brooke is my second favorite, then Stefan (I would have NOT believed that at the beginning of the season), then Josh. Or maybe Sheldon, Brooke, Josh, then Stefan...

For some reason I am really not liking Padma this season. She seems to be coming off as really unlikeable. I was so glad Josie went home, I was afraid they were going to let her slide again.

I'm really pulling for Sheldon to win it all. Brooke is my second favorite, then Stefan (I would have NOT believed that at the beginning of the season), then Josh. Or maybe Sheldon, Brooke, Josh, then Stefan...
My list is (in order): Sheldon, Josh, Lizzie (I think she's the dark horse in the show), Stephan and Brooke last. I personally like Stephan better than Lizzie, but I think she is a better chef.

For some reason I am really not liking Padma this season. She seems to be coming off as really unlikeable.
She is coming off a particularly witchy this season. I heard somewhere that she said (and I'm paraphrasing here) "The entire Top Chef show goes through my stomach." since she does all the Quick Fires and all the Elimination Challenges.

For some reason I am really not liking Padma this season. She seems to be coming off as really unlikeable. I was so glad Josie went home, I was afraid they were going to let her slide again.

Augh, I have literally never liked Padma. She always comes off as unknowledgeable and snotty.

VERY pleased with the results from last night :thumbsup2

Top right now is Sheldon and Stefan. I really, really dislike Kunicko and wonder what they're doing with this whole fan vote thing. My boyfriend thinks that the winner of the fan vote and the last LCK will go head to head and whoever wins that will be allowed back into the competition. I have no idea-- it's crazy Kunicko hasn't cooked in over a month and keeps winning!

Augh, I have literally never liked Padma. She always comes off as unknowledgeable and snotty.
Top right now is Sheldon and Stefan. I really, really dislike Kunicko and wonder what they're doing with this whole fan vote thing. My boyfriend thinks that the winner of the fan vote and the last LCK will go head to head and whoever wins that will be allowed back into the competition. I have no idea-- it's crazy Kunicko hasn't cooked in over a month and keeps winning!

I read in the blogs somewhere that Kunicko actually hired a Pr firm to try to get her the fan vote. If anyone deserves to come back it's Kristin. She's the best chef of the bunch.

I wish Stefan would have went I can't stand his EGO. I want Brooke or Josh

He certainly could have gone. When they give the directions and they say make fried chicken. No. Really guys. We really do want just fried chicken and you make Chicken Cordon Bleu, and bad Cordon Blue at that? Really, any of the bottom chefs could have gone. I wanted Josie gone but I can say I wouldn't have thought Stefan robbed if it was him.

From reading the Top Chef site on Bravo.com, this is correct. Whoever wins the fan vote, will face off with the last winner in LCK. Then that winner, will rejoin the other chefs in the kitchen. It's the new twist they added to LCK for his season.

And if what I have my fingers crossed for happens, Kristin will be back as the final winner of LCK. The final 3 will be - Kristin, Sheldon and here's the toss up, either Brook or Lizzie.

I think when it comes down to push time, Stefan's ego, will get in his way. If he can keep it in check, he could make the final 3.

I honestly don't think Josh has a shot at making the final 3.

So glad Josie finally went home but I was worried that it would be one of the others in the bottom. I think the judges realized that she always had time management problems. I'm hoping that Kristin gets to come back on the show and win it all. I think she is the best chef, but I wouldn't be upset if Sheldon won.

Woohoo! Doing the happy dance now that they sent Josie packing. You can only blame other people and the clock so many times. They all have the same amount of time.

I'd love to see Kristin get back in as winner of LCK. I hated to see her go!

I never thought I'd say this, but Stefan is growing on me. He does need to get his huge ego back in check before it gets him kicked off of the show. Step carefully, Stefan. Padma is not your biggest fan.

Josh makes the palm of my hand itch to wipe that smug expression he gets off of his face. There's just something about him that makes me cringe. And he failed several times cooking pork, which is supposedly his signature meat. What's up with that?

Sheldon is good, but I really don't think he has what it takes to win, yet. Give him another 5 years and he'd be tough to beat. He has a lot of potential.

Lizzie and Brooke are very good chefs, from what I can see. I'd favor Brooke over Lizzie, but I wouldn't be surprised to see one or both of them in the final three.

My final three are Kristin, Stefan and Brooke, if and only if Stefan keeps that ego in check and doesn't tick off Padma. I get the feeling that if he ticks off Padma again, he's toast!

Was anyone else surprised at how nasty the guest chefs along with Padma were really this week. They were rude and obnoxious. Stefan is an egotistical jerk, just my opinion, but Padma was rude. I get being annoyed by those that didn't make "fried chicken" but they were all so pompous.

Was anyone else surprised at how nasty the guest chefs along with Padma were really this week. They were rude and obnoxious. Stefan is an egotistical jerk, just my opinion, but Padma was rude. I get being annoyed by those that didn't make "fried chicken" but they were all so pompous.

No excuse but I think they all might have had too much wine. I think they were a bit tipsy if not down right drunk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter