• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top Chef All Stars starts 12/1/10! No ADVANCE Spoilers!

I read that the producers would not allow Jennifer to come back with Eric Ripert as the judge. She works for him currently. He graciously agreed to not judge this season in order to get her on the show.

Hopefully Jamie will be around for awhile, just so I can see more of her. :love:

Of course, being a guy, she wouldn't even give me the time of day, but, a man can dream. :rotfl:

Hey...I am a very happily married straight woman, but I can not get enough of her...her style...attitude...everything! I have girl crush I think LOL...

I'm also glad Fabio stood up for himself. Bourdain is an ***. I miss my french sweetheart!! :lovestruc

Marcel, Dale, Stephan and Spike all give me the creeps, but like a PP said they'll be around for drama.

I guess I am in the minority. I like Anthony Bourdain :confused3 No Reservations (show) can include some really amazing content. The guy has seen a lot of food in his day.

Of course, I also like Eric Ripert :thumbsup2

They are two very different judges.

Bring Hubert Keller into the mix more. He's a Top Chef fave of mine. He seems to have excellent taste but very down to earth on the shows.

Love my Carla! I just think she has the best spirit of all of them-- my favorite reality TV contestant ever! No joke, if I'm having a bad day at work, I get out the headphones, watch "Carla for the Win" on YouTube a couple of times and I'm back to normal! :goodvibes
I also adore Richard Blais, Jennifer, Tiffany, and Fabio. I think Marcel and Spike are incredibly entertaining, if cocky and jerks. I'd be incredibly upset if Jamie won-- never could stand her! So cocky and mean-- never understood why Stefan was so obsessed with her!
While I agree that AB went over the top with Fabio (which he admitted on his blog on the Bravo website), overall, he seems like a nice guy. "No Reservations" is a great show!

Love my Carla! I just think she has the best spirit of all of them-- my favorite reality TV contestant ever! No joke, if I'm having a bad day at work, I get out the headphones, watch "Carla for the Win" on YouTube a couple of times and I'm back to normal! :goodvibes
I also adore Richard Blais, Jennifer, Tiffany, and Fabio. I think Marcel and Spike are incredibly entertaining, if cocky and jerks. I'd be incredibly upset if Jamie won-- never could stand her! So cocky and mean-- never understood why Stefan was so obsessed with her!
While I agree that AB went over the top with Fabio (which he admitted on his blog on the Bravo website), overall, he seems like a nice guy. "No Reservations" is a great show!
I agree with every single word! :thumbsup2 We'll have our own Carla DIS fan-club. :cheer2:

Yes, I didn't even recognize redheaded Tiffani. I had wondered if she had work done, or Botox? :scratchin But it could just be without her usual scowl, having bangs and a lot of sleep before the show makes a big difference. :yay:

She looks like she has lots a significant amount of weight (Richard also)

I guess I am in the minority. I like Anthony Bourdain :confused3 No Reservations (show) can include some really amazing content. The guy has seen a lot of food in his day.

Of course, I also like Eric Ripert :thumbsup2

They are two very different judges.

Bring Hubert Keller into the mix more. He's a Top Chef fave of mine. He seems to have excellent taste but very down to earth on the shows.

Totally agree with this. I like how Anothony just says it like he sees it.
Eric Ripert is great eye candy - I'd let him eat crackers in my bed:thumbsup2 - just don't tell DH:rotfl:
I would love to see both of them on the next Celebrity Top Chef!!!

From the preview it looks like it's going to be a great season! Don't know who to root for - Richard, Carla, Fabio (looking good with the longer hair:) just to name a few....

Don't worry Bourdain lovers, there are quite a few of us out there. :thumbsup2

I do like Ripert as well. Did anyone see the 100th episode of No Resevations? Bourdain & Ripert went through Paris together. The two of them were a riot.

Glad to see Elia going home, since I never really liked her anyway. I really thought my girl Jamie was going home first, the way the editing shaped up. Still wondering how far she'll get, but a lot of my favorites are in this season, so it will be easy to get over people going home.

Thanks for that link! It helped jog my memory... some of those earlier seasons were a loooong time ago! lol

I agree with a lot of posters here that Bourdain went a little too far with his criticisms of Fabio. But that's probably why he's on the panel, it is tv after all and drama makes for good tv!

Soooo many good chefs, I really don't know who to root for, so I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride.

What's the over/under on how long it takes for Marcel to piss someone off? 3rd episode?

I keep telling my wife I'd love to see the out takes of the food fight they taped for one of the promos for the show!

:eek: :eek: :eek: Holy cow! I never expected that person.

They should have made the person who cut their finger go home. That chef contributed NOTHING. I think it was actually a ploy. "Sorry I have to leave to get stitches. can't be judged this round."

OR, the one who reduced & over-salted the sauce should have gone. :sad2:

WOW. I was not expecting that ending at all. And the crazy tirade after elimination? More beeps than a NY city traffic jam.

WOW.

That was one SPICY meatball of a judges table! WOOF! I would have preferred to see the same 2 as the PP mentioned go but this is gonna be a really interesting season. I bet we'll have a lot of surprises!

WOW. I was not expecting that ending at all. And the crazy tirade after elimination? More beeps than a NY city traffic jam.

WOW.
I thought I misheard that crazy tirade. Thanks for confirming I'm sane (although I'm watching the re-airing ;)).

Great chef, maybe. Great person? Great people don't go off on tirades like that - the one at the end of the show, not the one at judges' table.

They should have made the person who cut their finger go home. That chef contributed NOTHING. I think it was actually a ploy. "Sorry I have to leave to get stitches. can't be judged this round."

ITA with this - couldn't believe she didn't finish..... then go get the stitches :confused3

However Jenn was obnoxious - really didn't care for that crap at all :rolleyes:

Jennifer made a bad dish whether she believes it or not. Nobody liked it. I think she was really unprofessional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter