• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top 5's!

RodBelding

DIS Dad #589
Hey guys! Wanted to start a thread to gather up some ideas for top 5 lists for our Top Five Tuesdays! If you haven't checked it out, head over to the DisDads website and take a look, there's a great one up there this week.

Anything Disney-related you can dream of is fair game! We would also love to get some volunteers to give us their top 5 each week, so if you would like to join in the fun, you can pm me on the boards, or shoot me an email, my name on gmail is RodBelding42...

Thanks guys! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Let's see... possible Top 5's
CS places
Signature Dining
Thrill Rides
Family rides
shows
non-park resort activities
resort pools
Disney animated movies
Disney villains
Disney heroes

... yeah, I think we can come up with plenty of Disney related Top 5's to keep us busy for a while.

Top 5 Days to enjoy a Dolewhip!
Hot Days - A Dolewhip will help you cool off!
Cold Days - A Dolewhip will help you equalize your body temperature to the outside temperature
Tantrum Days - A Dolewhip is almost as good as a shot of vodka when dealing with cranky relatives
One of Those Days - A Dolewhip is the ideal pick-me-up when your daughter has run off with a drummer, your son has crashed your recently restored '67 mustang, your wife has told you her mother is moving in with you, and you've broken your shoelace. Do not drop it.
End of Days - A Dolewhip is a slice of heaven so it makes the perfect last meal when the Rapture comes. Buy an extra for St Peter to insure your passage through those pearly gates!

Cold Days - A Dolewhip will help you equalize your body temperature to the outside temperature
Tantrum Days - A Dolewhip is almost as good as a shot of vodka when dealing with cranky relatives
One of Those Days - A Dolewhip is the ideal pick-me-up when your daughter has run off with a drummer, your son has crashed your recently restored '67 mustang, your wife has told you her mother is moving in with you, and you've broken your shoelace. Do not drop it.
End of Days - A Dolewhip is a slice of heaven so it makes the perfect last meal when the Rapture comes. Buy an extra for St Peter to insure your passage through those pearly gates!

Man Law!

That was prophetic and poetic at the same time! Brought a tear to my eye!!

How did I miss doing this as the first entry? Incredible stuff! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here I can only come up with 3

1) Today.
2) Yesterday.
3) Tomorrow.
(Repeat as necessary)
:rotfl2:

Hey guys, there's a new Top 5 up over at DisDads.com, go check it out!

Andy put together a great list on a topic most all of us have a strong opinion on! (Not Dole Whips, that was yesterday ;))...

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks to Paul for letting me do it. It was a lot of fun to put it together!

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks to Paul for letting me do it. It was a lot of fun to put it together!

No, thank you Sir!

Do you want us to PM the top 5's to you Paul or just post them in here?

Easiest if you send it to my gmail (Rodbelding42) but PM works too... If you post on here, it would ruin the surprise when we post!!! Looking forward to it!

Guys, head on over to the DisDads.com website to check out today's new Top 5 from trennr! It's a fun one! :thumbsup2

Also, any volunteers for a top 5 list for any of the next few weeks? pm me here or email me at RodBelding42 at gmail, would love to get some more guys up there! :thumbsup2

Thanks guys!

Bump! Anyone interested in giving us their top 5, on ANYTHING Disney related? We'd love to hear from you! We want to get as many dads involved as possible! Thanks guys!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Bump! Anyone interested in giving us their top 5, on ANYTHING Disney related? We'd love to hear from you! We want to get as many dads involved as possible! Thanks guys!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

As someone who has done a Top 5, let me just say that I encourage everyone to give it a try. If you enjoy going to Disney, and thinking about Disney, it is right up your alley. Just find some element that you enjoy and think about it for a while. You don't have to write a book, just some supporting points. It really is a lot of fun to do these Top 5 lists.:thumbsup2

As someone who has done a Top 5, let me just say that I encourage everyone to give it a try. If you enjoy going to Disney, and thinking about Disney, it is right up your alley. Just find some element that you enjoy and think about it for a while. You don't have to write a book, just some supporting points. It really is a lot of fun to do these Top 5 lists.:thumbsup2

I'll second this as well, and remember that I have done one too, so they really will let anyone come up with a list. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter