Top 3 Table Service Restaurants

Cwilson

Mouseketeer
We are heading to WDW next summer to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary! We're skipping the dining plan this time around, but want to splurge on 3-4 sit down meals. We'll have a party of 6: my husband, myself, my mom, our 16 year old daughter, 7 year old son, and 4 year old daughter. What are your top 3 table service restaurants for dinner?

Boma, Be our Guest and Via Napoli. No order to this, we will eat at all three when we are there.

Top: Yak and Yeti, Hoop Dee Do, Via Napoli

Not Top: Be Our Guest breakfast (can't speak for lunch or dinner), 50's Primetime Cafe

Will Try Again: Liberty Tree Tavern

We are heading to WDW next summer to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary! We're skipping the dining plan this time around, but want to splurge on 3-4 sit down meals. We'll have a party of 6: my husband, myself, my mom, our 16 year old daughter, 7 year old son, and 47 year old daughter. What are your top 3 table service restaurants for dinner?
Cinderella's Royal Table (ambiance & location- it feels special to dine in the castle)
Yachtsman Steakhouse (best food we've had at WDW)
Sci Fi Dine-In Theater (unique & nostalgic, tasty food)

We eat at every trip: Ohana, Boma and Sanaa - we also eat at the Hoop Dee Doo
We try to eat at every trip: Whispering Canyon, Garden Grill, Via Napoli

Our top table service options:

• Chefs de France
  • Narcoossee's
  • California Grill

Honorable mentions (especially for a family):

• 50's Prime Time Cafe
  • 'Ohana

Be Our Guest, Sci-Fi, and Skipper Canteen. All have a great atmosphere that the kids would enjoy and great food.

Both times we have gone we've done almost all character meals, so I can't speak to most of the other restaurants, but here are my top 3:

O'Hana
Le Cellier
Garden Grill

The ambiance at the Princess Castle was amazing, but the food and portions were "meh". Worth doing once, but we likely won't do it again.

We're doing 50's Prime Time this year, as I've heard that one and Sci-Fi are definitely worth it.

For a group like that CG would be a good choice (pretty view and fireworks for everyone and good food). Sanaa - same thing. Maybe San Angel Inn for the atmosphere?

Sanaa- great food and even if you are not an adventurous eater there is something for everyone...great resort to walk around after dinner and see the animals from the outdoor decks and enjoy the firepits

Teppan Edo or Tokyo Dining - good food and also fun for kids

Biergarten - food is good -- it is loud but fun for the kids

If you have any interest in a character breakfast, try Tusker House - food is really good and character interaction is great plus it puts you in the park early!

This is kind of a "what are the best three colors" question.

My top three are Artist Point, Flying Fish, and Narcoossee's.

Hollywood Brown Derby for pure table service.
Tusker House for character meal.
Hoop-De-Doo for just food and fun.

Honorable mention to: Ohana Breakfast and Dinner, Tusker House, Akerhaus Lunch, and Rose and Crown.

Our top 3 last September were Tiffins, Brown Derby and Jiko. All offered relaxing atmosphere and flexible food prep. A fun alternate would be Skipper Canteen. Have fun!

Not including signature places, my top 3 are: Raglan Road, Liberty Tree Tavern, 50's Prime Time
Top 3 including signatures: Raglan Road, Le Cellier, CA Grill
Honorable mentions: Tutto Italia, Chef's de France, San Angel Inn
Favorite Character meals: Garden Grill, The Crystal Palace (both for bfast)

It's really hard just to pick three places, so I am going to divide my answer into categories:

Top 3 In-Park Table-Service Restaurants
Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen (Magic Kingdom's Adventureland)
Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Epcot's Italy pavilion)
The Hollywood Brown Derby (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

Top 3 Resort Table-Service Restaurants
Sanaa (Animal Kingdom Lodge's Kidani Village)
'Ohana (Polynesian Village)
Boma -- Flavors of Africa (Animal Kingdom Lodge's Jambo House)

Top 3 Signature Table-Service Restaurants
Jiko -- The Cooking Place (Animal Kingdom Lodge's Jambo House)
Todd English's bluezoo (Dolphin)
Flying Fish (BoardWalk)

Hope this helps!

Our top 3

Hoop dee doo, Ohana, Trattoria al Forno, Trails End. We do those every trip.
Others we love are 1900 PF dinner, Homecoming, Via Napoli

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter