Top 3 Steakhouses

We never ate at Bull n Bear, but it is on our must try next trip.

But of all steaks on property we prefer Shulas. I did a compare on back to back nights of Shulas and LeCellier. I feel Shulas cowboy cut had more flavor and was more tender than the bone in rib-eye at LeCellier. I had my LC steak with the mushroom risotto and that side is excellent.

Yachtsmans never seems to be sble to get to the level of mest quality to the other two cuts.

Also if you have TIW, it is accepted at Shulas.

As far as I know there are only 3 steakhouses on WDW property anyway - Le Cellier, Yachtsman and Shula's. I am of no use ranking them because I have only been to Le Cellier and I didn't order steak.

Bull and Bear at the Waldorf is technically on Disney property (all of Bonnet Creek is, like the Swan and Dolphin) but is not served by Disney transportation (whereas the Swan and Dolphin are). I have been to the bar and I know they have a bar menu. We did not ask for the full menu so I don't know if they allow it in the bar.

We went to Shulas a couple of weeks ago and wow! The steak just melted in my mouth! On a side note the bread was warm and fantastic too!

We ate there in early December as well, and it was by far the best meal I have ever eaten on WDW resort property!

Bull and Bear at the Waldorf is technically on Disney property (all of Bonnet Creek is, like the Swan and Dolphin)

Since this directly contradicts my earlier post and may carry more weight coming from a moderator, I guess I need to be even more obnoxious.

Here are three maps which show that the Bonnet Creeks resorts are NOT on Disney property:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DisneyLandByCompany.png

http://www.celebrationopenhouse.com/areamapofgoldenoakatwaltdisneyworldresortfloridabig2.jpg

http://www.thehousebythemouse.com/img/orlandomap.gif

The owners of this land persisted in refusing to sell to Disney.

Of course, this distinction is not likely to be important to most as the only way to reach the Bonnet Creek resorts is through Disney property.

Shula's
Yachtsman
FF

I think Shula's is the only place that offers prime quality steaks.

Next to Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier is the most overrated place at Disney, IMO.

Just to clarify: the bar next to the Yachtsman (the Crew's Cup Lounge) does not share the same menu as the steakhouse. You can eat at the bar, or anywhere in the lounge, but it isn't from the Yachtsman menu.

would anyone care to share what cut of meat they enjoyed? Any sides in particular that stood out?

Thanks!

I had the strip and dh had the Porterhouse at Yachtsman , both were delish and cooked to perfection, but a lot of food , so full after that meal .

Shula's, Yachtsmans Steakhouse
Really miss the Concourse Steakhouse
Shulas does have a dress code.

would anyone care to share what cut of meat they enjoyed? Any sides in particular that stood out?

Thanks!

I had the Cowboy steak from Shula's. It was truly the best steak I have ever had. I also had the lobster mac and cheese as my side.

Shula's, Yachtsmans Steakhouse Really miss the Concourse Steakhouse Shulas does have a dress code.

I miss Concourse too. While Shulas does have a dress code, nice shorts or jeans and a non t-shirt top have been fine in my experience.

I just ate filet mignon at artist point two weeks ago and the steak was awful! Like a sirloin. Hubby agreed the quality was low. I was very disappointed.

Hey now! A high grade Sirloin is my favorite cut of beef.

A "Sirloin Steak" can mean any of (11) cuts of beef and a high end sirloin is one of the most expensive cuts of beef available.

Check out Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse website for a high end sirloin and one of the best steaks (if not the best) I have ever eaten. Much better than any filet I have eaten and that includes filets from The Original Palm, Shula's, Yachtsman, Ruth's Chris, K-Paul's, NOLA, Morton's, Muriel's, The Olde Pink House and a handful of other high end restaurants.

Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter