Top 3 resorts for a 1-week honeymoon?

In no particular order: Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge and the Yacht Club. My wildcard is Animal Kingdom Lodge :)

Where do you plan to spend most of your time? If it's Epcot and/or DHS, the Beach Club can't be beat. If it's Magic Kingdom, one of the monorail resorts would be ideal.

That's a tough question to answer without knowing a budget or your tastes. We wanted to stay at a moderate for our honeymoon; deluxe is not an option for us. After looking at pictures and asking on here, we decided on POR. I think it's a beautiful and very romantic resort.

Now if budget were no option, I would have loved to have gone with a savannah view room at AKL, but that's because it's my favorite resort. We always make ADRs at one of the restaurants and take a few hours to hang out there on every trip.

We stayed at the Poly on our honeymoon. It was fantastic. Exotic, spacious, nice bathroom, and plenty of closets. We sat on the balcony every night with a glass of champagne.

We love Boardwalk Villas when it's too cold for the pool or Beach Club Villas when it's warm (because of the awesome pool). We love to stroll to Epcot in the evening for dinner and the kids usually fall asleep in the stroller.

I think it would depend on where you plan on spending most of your time, but my 3 favorites would be the Beach Club, Poly or the Wilderness Lodge. DH and I honeymooned at the Beach Club and loved it! You can't beat the proximity to Epcot and HS!

My favorite place to stay is Animal Kingdom Lodge. It's far from all of the parks except AK but its so nice and quiet.

I guess I have to vote for old key west since that's where my wife and I stayed for our honeymoon. Haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter