Top 3 food or drink items

MeridaAndAngus

If you had a chance to change your fate would you
If you had only one day in the DLR parks, and wouldn't be returning for several months, what would be your top 2-3 food, drink, or snack items on your MUST DO list?

My friend and I will be in the parks for one day next week, and probably won't be back until November. We have a few of our favorites, but we'd love some tips from DLR experts!

• With the heat we've been having - they have these apple slushies that are so refreshing - they're my daughter's favorite, while I like the lemonade with raspberry shot in it.
  • Mint Juleps in New Orleans Square.
  • Corn dog from the little red wagon

ok, my number one is probably strange but would be the mashed potatoes at Flos V8 Cafe (Yum!), 2nd would be mickey waffles (we had them at Storytellers), 3rd would be the mickey shaped rice krispie treats covered in m&ms.

-Pommes frites from Cafe Orleans

-Beignets from Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen

-Dole whip

And I'm super excited to try lobster nachos, a Matterhorn macaroon, and fried pickles in two weeks!

If you had only one day in the DLR parks, and wouldn't be returning for several months, what would be your top 2-3 food, drink, or snack items on your MUST DO list?

My friend and I will be in the parks for one day next week, and probably won't be back until November. We have a few of our favorites, but we'd love some tips from DLR experts!

1. Red Beans and Rice from the French Market - if you love New Orleans cuisine and entertainment
2. Dole Whip Float - cannot leave without one
3. Bacon wrapped Asparagus from Bengal BBQ - such a quick and yummy snack, I usually pair with the dole whip float

1. Beignets from the Mint Julep bar
2. Meatloaf from the French Market. I don't know why I love this so much but I do. I crave it so bad and will think about it for days!
3. Baked Potato soup from carnation
4. Minnie caramel apple

Sorry, had to do four.

1. dole whip - absolutely my favorite thing in the parks.
2. chocolate caramel mickey macaron - love these
3. mickey beignets - amazing but the powdered sugar gets everywhere!

1. Cove Bar - Lobster Nachos/sliders - Magical Cocktail/Mickey's Fun Wheel
2. Lobster Roll at Harbour Galley
3. Always have to eat popcorn

1. Monte Cristo
2. Churro
3. BBQ sausage at big thunder ranch (haven't seen yet if this entree will move to a different restaurant but hopefully so) - this is just as good as any BBQ sausage I've had in Kansas City

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter