Toothfairy on the Dream

momto2girlsLA

Earning My Ears
My DD is so close to losing a tooth. Does the toothfairy do anything special on the Dream for this? I know what "I" am bringing her to put in her special pillow but wondering if I say something to Customer Service or our CM, if they do anything extra special.pixiedust:

If you tell Guest Services, they might throw some Pixie Dust your DD's way. There is no guarantee but others on the DIS have reported getting some kind of PD.

My granddaughter lost her tooth on the Fantasy. Guest Services gave her a button to wear that says "I lost a tooth".
She proudly wore her button!

You do know that Tinker Bell works with the Tooth Fairy on the ship, don't you? Tooth Fairy might not be able to fly over all that ocean to get to the ship and you KNOW how security is....but if you tip off GS, you'll get a little package of pixie dust that you can sprinkle on the pillow....as well as the I lost a tooth button and sometimes other special things.

My little boy lost his front tooth at 12:20am on our *last* night of our seven night cruise on the Wonder in August--he had been working on it all week and really really wanted Tinkerbell to visit him. I raced down to Guest Services to let them know and they promised to pass the word along to her.

Sure enough, at some point during the night, they put a certificate on our FE from Tinkerbell celebrating his Magic Moment as well as two big round buttons. One was a Magical Moment button and the other was a Chesire Cat button celebrating his lost tooth. I brought the certificate and buttons into the cabin before waking the children up (they were exhausted and totally conked out--didn't even hear me opening the cabin door) and put them with the money that "I" put out...and thus he knew that Tinkerbell visited the cabin.

You do know that Tinker Bell works with the Tooth Fairy on the ship, don't you? Tooth Fairy might not be able to fly over all that ocean to get to the ship and you KNOW how security is....but if you tip off GS, you'll get a little package of pixie dust that you can sprinkle on the pillow....as well as the I lost a tooth button and sometimes other special things.

Not to mention the fact that Tink has this severe jealousy thing going and doesn't like to allow other fairies onboard. ;) You can usually get some Mickey head confetti at the least. I was prepared for DS's first tooth on a cruise and had purchased a Tink pin for him. GS gave me a small pouch filled with Mickey heads, glitter, and some narrow blue ribbon. I added the pin and a dollar. He was very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter