Toontown crowds??

luvchip

Mouseketeer
I've always hit toontown at the 10:00 rope drop, but due do the kids wanting to do some other things this visit I don't think the 10:00 time frame is going to be possible. My daughter still wants to see the characters there so I was wondering what are the lines like during after dinner hours (7:00 - 9:00)? We will be at WDW the first part of August so I know the crowds will be heavier. Thanks for any help.

I would like to know this too. We will be there the 1st week in August as well. Would like to do toontown but maybe in the late afternoon/early evening after our rest time at the resort.

Anyone have any help with this??

Thanks,

ME(36)DH(40)DD(4)DS(1)

Joining the list of wonderers. We will be there the first part of August too, and I am curious about this. We went to Toontown on a Saturday evening last October and we were basically able to walk right in and see Mickey. It was a great way to start the trip!

we went to see characters during dinnertime in May 07 and Oct 07 and the lines were about 10-15 mins...(10 mins for pluto, goofy and Donald and 15mins was the princess line (Cinderella, Bella and Aurora). We did not see Minnie but we saw Mickey w/i 20 mins.

Then in Feb 08, we saw Minnie and Daisy w/i 10 minutes and Mickey within 5 mins. During dinnertime.

I love the idea of going during dinnertime. We plan to stop by on our arrival date and will probably not get to toontown until around 5-7 pm so hopefully the cowds will not be too bad. We will also be there the first week of August. Hopefully we will run into some of y'all.

we stopped by last year around 7 or so (in March) and the crowds were still very present at the Barnstormer and the meet and greet ... Barnstormer was a 35 minute wait and I think the charater waits were around 25-30 minutes, as well

I was there during president's week, which I think you can probably compare to August, it was 8's and 9's on the UG crowd calendar. We stopped by in the evening around 7pm and there were two lines for characters, the princess's were 40 min and the other line was only 15 min. I don't remember who was in the other line but I think it was goofy, donald and someone else. Minnie was also in the gazebo behind her house at this time.

We went on a Saturday night in early June. We walked on Barnstormer and had Mickey and Minnie's house all to ourselves! This was around 10ish when the park closed at 11:00.

Toontown normally opens early (9:30-9:45a) and I've been there for rope drop atleast twice in a trip. I've been able to see all the characters by 10:30a.

I normally stop in Fantasyland before ropedrop and pick up fastpasses for Peter Pan.

Late at night the lines are short, but they close them when the line is long enough to close at park time so depending on when you start seeing them you may miss a line. (as i don't know if I'm the only one who's notices the lines don't seem to move during Specto)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter