Too much WDW on the brain?

I had a dream last week that we it was time for us to leave on our trip and we hadn't packed yet- so we were running around like crazy trying to pack all that we needed!! :rotfl:

I have a feeling that won't be the case- I already started to get things together and we don't go on our trip till Dec. 11th!! :rotfl2:

I have had many Disney dreams since I started planning my trip! Sometimes they're great and sometimes they're scary - like the one where I showed up without any luggage like I had forgotten to pack. Although that one turned out ok, because I just charged a whole new wardrobe of Disney clothes! :rotfl:

Disney dreams are the best. I just wish my DH was as into it as I was, he doesn't even want to hear about my weird dreams, he's so sick of me talking about Disney. :rolleyes1

I have had several Disney related dreams. They usually involve a) the morning we're going to the parks and we're not ready and I just know we won't make rope drop or b)we're at the park and I realize I forgot to make plans.

I usually have these while I'm planning a trip.

It's normal I dream disney pretty often espically when I have a trip coming up. And mine are usually wacky crazy too something normal like getting a FP and then seeing a Dinosaur walk by or Mickey going on strike and picketing the castle.

OK, so how do you know you've been planning too much? When you start dreaming about it! Seriously, I had a dream last night that we were in Epcot and I was telling my husband to go get FP's for Soarin' while the kids and I go to Test Track to get in standy. And for some reason, I was also concerned about getting to TSM. I know, it's a different park, but it was a dream, no logic, right? Has this happened to anyone else, or am I just nuts?!:scared1:

Well, just so I ask another question, what's your advice for the quickest way to get to the Poly from CSR. Bus to DTD and then bus to Poly or bus to MK and monorail to Poly? This is for Ohana breakfast. Thanks!:thumbsup2

Don't think the busses to DTD are running early in the morning...unless you have a really late breakfast you can't use DTD as your transfer point. Most of the shops over there don't open until 10 I think, so the busses run accordingly.

The bus to MK & monorail to Poly would probably do it, but will take you awhile. Another option is to take a cab.

Thanks for the info about transportation and thanks for all of the dream stories. I love the one about Mickey picketing the castle!:rotfl2:It's nice to know that I'm not totally out of my mind!

Isn't it funny that most of our dreams are about missing dining opportunities! I don't know if it's funny, or sad. :lmao:

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I went on Dinosaur and I went through the ENTIRE ride pretty much exactly the way it is.

I REALLY want to start packing .... I only have 19 days to go.

We're taking our first family trip at the end of July, and while it's been 20 years for me (pre HS or AK), DH and DD have never been. My planning has become a bit obsessive. No dreams, but a few late nights when my brain won't shut down after reading multiple message boards. I've gotten into a few arguments with DH because of his "whatever you want" answer to everything WDW. :sad2: Of course the only reason he responds that way is because I've discussed, second-guessed, re-evaluated every aspect of this vacation. The poor guy is exhausted my just listening to me.

At any rate, ADRs have been made, driving routes mapped and packing lists compiled. Not much planning left to do. Now all I can do is keep reading all the wonderful tips and strategies all of you wonderful people post. :thumbsup2

I frequently dream I am at Disney World, but in my dreams, nothing really happens. I am just there with random friends and family, walking around, going on rides, hanging out at our resort. I don't mind those dreams at all, but every so often, I will dream I am at Disneyland, which I have never been to in real life. It always seems really weird to dream about Disneyland, when I go to Disney World so frequently. Does anyone else do that?

We're taking our first family trip at the end of July, and while it's been 20 years for me (pre HS or AK), DH and DD have never been. My planning has become a bit obsessive. No dreams, but a few late nights when my brain won't shut down after reading multiple message boards. I've gotten into a few arguments with DH because of his "whatever you want" answer to everything WDW. :sad2: Of course the only reason he responds that way is because I've discussed, second-guessed, re-evaluated every aspect of this vacation. The poor guy is exhausted my just listening to me.

At any rate, ADRs have been made, driving routes mapped and packing lists compiled. Not much planning left to do. Now all I can do is keep reading all the wonderful tips and strategies all of you wonderful people post. :thumbsup2

:welcome:

I'm excited for you!:goodvibes A lot has changed, but just remember to relax and have a great time. You've come to a great place to learn about the parks and strategies.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter