Too much of a good thing?

firkat

Dumbo or Die!
Okay, I have an ADR for Cinderella's RT for lunch at 2:45 pm and then dinner the same day at California Grill at 7:20 pm. Obviously I am worried about how close the two are and would we enjoy 2 table services in the same day. . .

So, I was able to get CG the night before, but that would mean scrapping Spirit ofAloha.

Question: Do you think I will be able to get into CRT earlier if I check with them? If not, do you think I should scrap SofA or just scrap CG?

Thanks in advance!!!

what is SofA???

I would NEVER be able to do a TS at 2:45 and then at 7:30~~ NO WAY!!

Especially if on the DDP!! TOO MUCH FOOOOOD!!! One meal was enough for us on the DDP last year!!

I would switch if I could! thats IMO!!

HAVE fun!!!

What is SofA?

I would cancel one of the ressies for that day. I think it's too much food.

I agree. We just went this past weekend with the DDp (1st time!) and I too think that it is far too much food for one day. Even when we don't use the DDP, we only do one TS per day.

Or, don't have breakfast and make the CG ADR later, and the CRT earlier to seperarte them more if you can.

If you have to double up and you have the last SofA (Spirit of Aloha) then I would say move the CRT to that day.

:thanks: I appreciate all of the replies. I cannot change CRT as getting a meal in the castle is tough. I agree with all of the folks who say only 1 ADR per day . . . but what do I lose? The castle, the CG, the Luau? Hard decision. :confused:

I've gotten that same advice from another trusted Dis'er . . . but then I keep hearing folks who rave about the luau . . . and we are staying at the Poly. I think the Luau is something that some people either LOVE or don't.

wdw_dine_junkie said:
If it were me, I'd scrap the luau. Total snoozefest. I'd take California Grill over it anyday!

My thoughts exactly.

We always do table service for lunch and for dinner. We don't really like counter service. No one says you have to have appetizer, entree and dessert. And, CRT lunch wasn't all that great food-wise (but very nice princess-wise!), so eat lightly there and plan your heavier meal for CG that night. CRT used to be great for lunch, but not since they raised the price and reduced the menu options.

If you get to CG and find you're too full for a full meal, just buy some appetizers, wine and dessert.

I wouldn't scrap the luau. We liked it.

Thanks, Elizabeth . . . maybe that is what we will do. Also, even though our CRT ADR is at 2:15, perhaps if we showed up early we could get some pixiedust and they would let us in a little earlier . . . then later we could arrive at CG right at our appointed ADR time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter