Too Many Points in my Account?

Mamiamjo

"M-I-C... S-E"
I think I have 100 too many points in my account. We have recently sold one of our contracts and the points appeared to be correct after the sale. Earlier this month I banked the points from the '09 DEC UY for our two remaining contracts. Additionally I have made a reservation for next June using 319 points, but now the remaining balance looks to be 100 points too high! I double checked our ressie and it is correct and is for the correct amount of points (the first thing I thought was that they had not booked the reservation correctly). :confused3
Anyone experience an issue like this? I guess I will call MS to see if they can figure out what happened

Last time I had this happen I waited a few days to see what would happen before I called MS to fix it. I didn't have to call them, the balance was corrected. I don't know if they have internal audits that caught it or what, but somehow the extra points disappeared and my account was correct.

One question, you see this as 'an issue'??? :confused3

WOW, I hope I get plenty of issues coming my way during my next UY deposit....:lmao:

Of course, it is an issue. Very stressful from what I understand.

If this turns out to be true... I am willing to use my one transfer this year to relieve you of this burden. The least I can do for a distressed fellow DVC and DIS member. :goodvibes I said it first so... Dibs!

Of course, it is an issue. Very stressful from what I understand.

If this turns out to be true... I am willing to use my one transfer this year to relieve you of this burden. The least I can do for a distressed fellow DVC and DIS member. :goodvibes I said it first so... Dibs!

NO don't pick Rob...PICK ME PICK ME!!!!! :lmao:

WOW, I hope I get plenty of issues coming my way during my next UY deposit....:lmao:

Well, it's an issue because I want to be sure of how many points I actually have available. I'd hate to make a reservation only to find out later that I didn't really have that many points.

Well, it's an issue because I want to be sure of how many points I actually have available. I'd hate to make a reservation only to find out later that I didn't really have that many points.

Did you call MS??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter