Too Many Pins

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
I was going through my pins tonight and boy do I have to learn to say no.
I have tons of extra pins that I bought during all the events I went to that I had planned on using for traders. Now that I am cutting back on my groups I find it is not as easy to trade because there is not much that I want.
So I thought if some of you need pins you can contact me and maybe we can work something out.
I have most of the pins from the September Event, All the pins from the May cruise, not the November one, and most of the pins from the Star Spangled Event.
If you are interested please send me your pin pics name and I will see if there is something you have that I need, or I would be willing to sell at cost.
Thanks for looking. Peggie

I would like the artist choice mickey on the beach and helmsman if you have them my ID is Hobbs28. I would also like the tink from the cruise but not as much as the AC.

Thanks
Steve
s.croff@verizon.net

Have nothing really to trade. Haven't got into pins much but would love any to stuff daughter's stocking with a chip and dale pin or two. I thought I saw there might have been them on a cruise pin? She LOVES chip and dale.

We already have the acorn one and the 100yrs pin w/c & d. I've also just ordered 'best friends' from someone on e bay. First time every on ebay so will see if that works.

glad to meet your costs.

if you have anything, let me know. Thanks, Sharon

Peggie,

Do you still have an extra July 4th Tink? David's Secret Santa buddy is asking for one on his wish list. LMK...thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter