• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Too many buffets?

pbmouseman

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure how it happened, but I think I've really limited my selections with my ADRs. I love looking at menus and choosing something interesting, but I ended up with a lot of limited selection menus and buffets. What do you think?

Day 1: HDDR
Day 2: Ohana (breakfast), LeCellier (lunch)
Day 3: CRT (lunch), Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner
Day 4: Boma (dinner)
Day 5: Chef Mickey (Breakfast), Ohana (dinner)
Day 6: LeCellier (dinner)
Day 7: Teppan Edo

For us we do not like dinner buffets, the food is not good at all...alot of breakfast ones are ok but not dinner

I think your choices look great! I wouldn't change a thing. But I might be biased since they are alot of the same restaurants I picked for next week :cool1:

You really only repeat 2 breakfast buffets and even those are slightly different.

Boma is unlike any other dinner buffet in food choices. Ohana is brought to your table family style.

You should be fine. :)

I'm not sure how it happened, but I think I've really limited my selections with my ADRs. I love looking at menus and choosing something interesting, but I ended up with a lot of limited selection menus and buffets. What do you think?

Day 1: HDDR
Day 2: Ohana (breakfast), LeCellier (lunch)
Day 3: CRT (lunch), Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner
Day 4: Boma (dinner)
Day 5: Chef Mickey (Breakfast), Ohana (dinner)
Day 6: LeCellier (dinner)
Day 7: Teppan Edo

I think your choices are great! Disney's buffets are wonderful with a wide selection. We love Boma and go everytime we are in the World. We also are doing HDDR and I cannot wait as it will be my first time! I find buffets are great when you have picky eaters or are on a budget.
Enjoy your trip!

I think your choices look great! I wouldn't change a thing. But I might be biased since they are alot of the same restaurants I picked for next week :cool1:

That's when we'll be there (1/23-1/30).

Good point about picky kids...I think that's what caused me to give up my California Grill and Rose and Crown ADRs. I looked at the menu and decided that my kids wouldn't enjoy the experience.

DW and I make several trips to WDW each year and never miss going to Boma for dinner. It has always been our favorite restaurant. However, this past weekend we were at AK and decided to give the Tusker House buffet a try. We have eaten there many times before it became a buffet, but just never got around to trying it out since. Wow, were we impressed. I love the selection of food they have. The rotisserie chicken was great, the salmon was perfect and the Seafood Stew, with shrimp, scallops and mussells, may just become my favorite dish at WDW. DW, who is not a big meat eater, loved the large selection of rices, pilafs, couscous and salads. I could not get enough of the Vege Samosas, which were seasoned and cooked perfectly. We did not save room for dessert, but they all looked so good, that we had them anyway. My only regret is that they close early, since AK closes early, and that does not allow for dinner at a reasonable hour. Oh, well, Tusker can be for lunch and Boma will remain my choice for dinner.

I think it looks like you've got some great choices! I enjoy doing a couple of breakfast buffets, and we love Boma for dinner as well! The only thing I might tweak is having LeCellier for lunch and then again for dinner later in the week. While our meal was nice there when we went, there are so many other awesome places to try at Epcot that one meal at LeCellier would be plenty for me. Just a thought! :thumbsup2

Have a great time dining!

I agree that LeCellier twice may be to much. We were there in December and weren't impressed by it at all. We did enjoy the Coral Reef (also in Epcot) and found the steak there much better then LeCellier plus DS enjoyed seeing the fishtank and divers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter