Too many bags!!!!

kidneymomma

Mouseketeer
This will be our first trip with our son. We will need to bring his feeding pump, his meds, and of course normal baby needs of diapers, extra clothes, sippy cups, etc. to the park every day. We've taken our daughter to when she was almost 3 and potty trained so we had a bag for snacks and water (back pack) and our camera bag. My question is if I have the feeding pump and meds in a backpack and the extra diapers and needs in the stroller basket would you feel secure leaving it while on a ride? We are going to get our stroller tagged as a wheelchair as with his medical conditions he can't stand, or walk very well. I'm a nervous nelly and just don't know what to do. He will not be potty trained by then, so I know I will need diapers.

My advice is this; while theft at Disney World is rare it does happen and in general would encourage you not to leave behind anything you'd be upset to lose. That's advice I'd give anyone at all in any situation. I probably wouldn't be too worried about leaving behind diapers and wipes because they're pretty easily replaced and not overly sentimental. ;)

My advice is this; while theft at Disney World is rare it does happen and in general would encourage you not to leave behind anything you'd be upset to lose. That's advice I'd give anyone at all in any situation. I probably wouldn't be too worried about leaving behind diapers and wipes because they're pretty easily replaced and not overly sentimental. ;)

:thanks:

check with babycare and first aid

I think you can leave medical items with them.

you can leave medical things at first aid ( I do all the time) that way you do not have to worry about it being stolen but as others have said disney is pretty safe but if you leave things out in the open they could walk a way. have a great vacation

I'd be more worried that someone would bump or move the stroller, even a CM trying to rearrange things and that any bags with medical devices that aren't secured might fall out. I also wouldn't leave any irreplaceable or essential items unattended.

I would take his meds, feeding pump, etc with us at all times but leave the extra diapers in the stroller.

Leaving his meds with first aid would be a lot of walking back and forth. He gets meds at 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 5 pm, and 9 pm.

You could get him a stroller as wheelchair tag. That way he could sit through any long lines and you would also have his equipment secure.

You could get him a stroller as wheelchair tag. That way he could sit through any long lines and you would also have his equipment secure.

I second this! It will let him save his energy for rides.

First aid can keep some things (maybe you leave half the meds there and keep half with you, and stop by mid day- something like that?), but I suggest keeping everything you may need with you. If you bring the stroller-as-wheelchair through the line, the CMs will move it to the exit/wherever you disembark. Also, by keeping the stroller with you, that lets the CMs know you may need an extra minute to board and they can generally give you a little more time.

I am not sure how often you need to do feeds, but if it is more spread out than his meds, you can possibly leave the feeding pump with First Aid. FA also has rooms available where you can take care of feeds and medical needs, plus plug in the pump to save batteries if need be.

Hope you have a great trip!

I second this! It will let him save his energy for rides.

First aid can keep some things (maybe you leave half the meds there and keep half with you, and stop by mid day- something like that?), but I suggest keeping everything you may need with you. If you bring the stroller-as-wheelchair through the line, the CMs will move it to the exit/wherever you disembark. Also, by keeping the stroller with you, that lets the CMs know you may need an extra minute to board and they can generally give you a little more time.

I am not sure how often you need to do feeds, but if it is more spread out than his meds, you can possibly leave the feeding pump with First Aid. FA also has rooms available where you can take care of feeds and medical needs, plus plug in the pump to save batteries if need be.

Hope you have a great trip!

Yes thankfully feeds are more spread out than meds!! We most defiantly are tagging our stroller as a wheelchair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter