Too late to upgrade?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by terri33inne, Jul 18, 2014.

1. terri33inne

terri33inne Mouseketeer

I was looking to upgrade my August trip but according to the website I can't find anything? Currently have a resi at POR but wanted to switch to BC/GF or CR, seems only rooms left are the $1300+/night ones.

Would I be better off calling? Or are they really gone? I'm about 32 days away.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jperrot1

jperrot1 Fantasmic

Yes. I would call them and see what they have available. I would write down on a piece of paper the prices you are willing to pay and for which room/resort. When I do this kind of thing, my wife and I use mousesvers.com for their rack rate prices, as well as discounts, and then write up our first choice down to our last choice. That way we can ask if they have upgrade choice #1 available, if they don't #2 and so on, as well as confirming their prices to ours with discount codes and such. Also, if you call tonight and they don't have what you want, you could keep calling as people do cancel reservations.