Too late to upgrade?

terri33inne

DIS Veteran
I was looking to upgrade my August trip but according to the website I can't find anything? Currently have a resi at POR but wanted to switch to BC/GF or CR, seems only rooms left are the $1300+/night ones.

Would I be better off calling? Or are they really gone? I'm about 32 days away.

Yes. I would call them and see what they have available. I would write down on a piece of paper the prices you are willing to pay and for which room/resort. When I do this kind of thing, my wife and I use mousesvers.com for their rack rate prices, as well as discounts, and then write up our first choice down to our last choice. That way we can ask if they have upgrade choice #1 available, if they don't #2 and so on, as well as confirming their prices to ours with discount codes and such. Also, if you call tonight and they don't have what you want, you could keep calling as people do cancel reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!