Too late to plan 3 days Feb. break?

cheryterese

DIS Veteran
Is it too late to plan 3 days (MK, Epcot, AK) for Feb. break (President's week)? We haven't been in years and I'm completely unfamiliar with any new systems in place. Where to start? We'd be staying offsite. Thanks!

You should definitely purchase tickets and make park pass reservations ASAP - February is open availability right now, but that's a popular week and could fill up quick.

You should definitely purchase tickets and make park pass reservations ASAP - February is open availability right now, but that's a popular week and could fill up quick.

How does it work now? I purchase tickets and then reserve the days I want to go?

How does it work now? I purchase tickets and then reserve the days I want to go?
Yes, it is done online... when purchasing tickets it will remind you to check the availability calendar and then to make park reservations.

Check here for park reservations

Not much planning to do in advance these days other than prk passews and park resevations... Everything else is either 60 days out, dining and other "enchantments", or day of Genie+.

With ADRs being 60 days and G+ being day of it’s much better for last minute reservations since there isn’t as much preplanning. If there’s park availability in February book it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter