Too late to cancel memory maker?

SassyCat

DIS Veteran
We are going on a very short wdw trip at the end of the month - will barely be at the parks. When I did our trip planning I automatically bought memory maker because I always do, but I just realized that will be a complete waste since we will probably have barely any pics on it (thanks mommy brain, lol). I've paid off my trip already - can I call and cancel the memory maker? Is it too late and I can't get a refund?

We are going on a very short wdw trip at the end of the month - will barely be at the parks. When I did our trip planning I automatically bought memory maker because I always do, but I just realized that will be a complete waste since we will probably have barely any pics on it (thanks mommy brain, lol). I've paid off my trip already - can I call and cancel the memory maker? Is it too late and I can't get a refund?

If this is a WDW Resort Package, there is a "change penalty" fee.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe MM doesn't activate until you download photos for the first time. If you don't download anything you should be able to keep it on your account and use it next time (as it sounds like you go often).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter