Too late for Goofy's Kitchen ADR's?

GoofyBaby

Music teacher and Disney...
My best friend and I are planning a quick trip to DL September 26-29 and wanted to eat dinner at Goofy's Kitchen. I was going to call tomorrow morning so this post is probably irrelevant, but I'd welcome opinions anyway - do I still have a good chance of getting a dinner ADR for one of my evenings?

This will be my very first character meal (and an early birthday present to myself!)

Thanks!

As other DISers have posted, I don't think getting priority seatings months in advance are as important at DL as they are at WDW. I would think you still have a good chance at getting the time you want for a dinner, especially since you're going on weekdays and it will no longer be peak season. If I'm wrong about this, I'm sure somebody will correct me.

In any case, hope you get the time you're looking for.

You should be fine. Dinner is less busy there than breakfast and I've gotten breakfast seatings at much busier times thn that only a few days before.

I've been okay making reservations at Goofy's kitchen a couple days ahead. I think you'll be fine. Good luck!

Great. Thanks everyone! Haven't called yet, but I'm doing so right now.

Whoo-hoo! :cool1: I got my 7:00 p.m. ADR at Goofy's Kitchen on Thursday, September 28! I'm so excited - this is my first character meal and it's with my fav character! Now I just have to wait 41 more days. . .

I'm glad you got them! We have always had luck getting ressies. Last trip in June, we decided spur of the moment to do Goofy's while we were at the DH pool. Picked up the house phone at the pool and made ressies for 2 hours later-lol! It was great, 20 min before our ressie, kids popped out of the pool, changed clothes and off we went with wet hair.

We love Goofy's esp. for dinner, that was our 2nd time on the same trip! We even like the food-lol. My kids love the freedom to go back and forth. We've even called the morning of from our hotel room and gotten in right when we wanted but I'd never go without PS! The lines are crazy if you don't have PS. No way would we wait when you can easily call ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter