Too late for Alex and Ani?

susiee

Mouseketeer
My DD got into Alex and Ani bracelets about 19 months ago (right after our last cruise). I know there was (is?) a DCL one. We’ll be on the Magic next month.
Are they available still?
TIA!

I have to bump this.
My SIL just asked me to pick one up for my niece - any more insight about their availability?
Thanks!

There were a number of bracelets available on the Dream two weeks ago, none of them however were DCL specific.

I’ve seen them on the fantasy and dream, but not on the smaller ships. Do they still have them online?

Thanks- they’ve been out of the silver one online so I was hoping to get one on the ship. Will have to keep checking online every once in a while to see when/if they have silver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter