Too good to be true?

I thought FPs were not supposed to be sold and there were "rules" on them saying so. I could be wrong.

Interesting that the back of the passes are not scanned.

Not sure but I would be VERY skeptical! Interested to see what others say. I've never seen a FP like that ever and I've been to Disney a lot.

These are the future rider cards. They give them to kids who fail to hit the bar at height checks to make them feel special and not walk away from the ride with a sad feeling. No idea if you can sell them or not, but I would not buy them.

I don't know anything about these myself, but the lister has got a strong rating and I see where people have bought them and left positive feedback. I'd be a little leery mostly because of the description: "Mt. Everest", "Aerosmith Roller Coaster", Etc. -that makes me a little suspicious.

Mystery solved.

Poisonally, I don' buy nuttin' on eBay.

I didn't know they gave those out to kids. When my son was too short for both Soarin', he didn't get anything when the CM turned him away. However, at Space Mountain another trip, he was still too short and they gave him a cute certificate that said something about being a future rider. I'd have to pull it out of a scrapbook to read it. Never got fast passes.

Wonder how this seller on Ebay keeps getting these?? Does he have a little kid he takes to rides and when turned away, asks for them?? That's too funny.

I wouldn't buy them regardless.

I don't know anything about these myself, but the lister has got a strong rating and I see where people have bought them and left positive feedback. I'd be a little leery mostly because of the description: "Mt. Everest", "Aerosmith Roller Coaster", Etc. -that makes me a little suspicious.

Exactly. If it wasn't for his good feedback rating, I would have totally skipped over them.

Plus the description says, "why wait in line for hours when you can go right to the front".. That's not exactly true.. You still have to wait in the fp line albeit a much shorter wait. Sounds fishy to me.

The eBay seller is asking $85 for Fastpasses good for up to 7 people. I can't tell if his price is for each, or for the set of 7 cards. If you're at WDW, you and your family can walk up to a Fastpass machine and get Fastpasses for FREE. Why would you consider it's "too good to be true" to pay money for something that's free?

Here are some cards posted originally by pixarmom in a past thread...

940f5a34-1.jpg

And the back, with the explanation:

78621c73.jpg

I pity the person who bites and spends all that money on fps! That's just wrong.

Given the current state of affairs with FP, I'd probably pay that for legit FPs I did't have to run around and collect and use within a specified hour......... which I suppose is part of the reason they have it set up that way now..... to make FP+ that much more desirable when it rolls out.

But I'll pass on this purely on principle.

I may be ignorant but I've NEVER seen a fast pass that looks like that. Seems fishy to me.

I may be ignorant but I've NEVER seen a fast pass that looks like that. Seems fishy to me.

They are legit, but not really something one should probably be selling. DEFINITELY not something someone should be buying. They are free cards, and not worth paying for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter