Too funny - "Why I can't make mom friends" video

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen the "Why I can't make mom friends" short on You Tube? It sounds so much like conversations on The Dis :rotfl:

I won't post the link because I don't think it's allowed but do a search and let me know what you think

This was :rotfl:.

My favorite quotes:

Mom on right "My kids love gold fish crackers"

Mom on left "That would make my children want to vomit."

Mom on right "We use disposable diapers"

Mom on left "I think a baby seal just died!"

That is absolutely hilarious! :lmao: I think I've heard all those "conversations" (yeah, that's what we'll call them) on the DIS. I love the ending...there should be a smilie of that here. ;)

"I think a baby seal just died." ;)

Okay, the person who made that HAS to be on these boards...

Come on, admit who you are!

:lmao:

SOOOOOO funny and regretably very realistic. Love when the one mom says "Holy Sh--" in response to the others comments about vaccinations.
Classic. Made only more funny by the computerized voices:rotfl2:

I'm glad you guys think this is funny:thumbsup2. A friend of mine who is on waaaayyy over on the earthy side posted it on Facebook and I had to steal it & share. If she can laugh at herself so can I, a little bit of me is on both sides:laughing:

That's funny, but I must be missing part of the joke. Why do their voices sound like that :confused3?

That's funny, but I must be missing part of the joke. Why do their voices sound like that :confused3?

It's a simple program that takes what you type and has the computer "say" it. Microsoft SAM is an example of this, but there are other programs.

Thanks:lmao: for this. I just posted the link of my FB for all my mom friends to share.:rotfl2:

They managed to get every argument on the Dis into one little clip. :lmao:

I'm glad you guys think this is funny:thumbsup2. A friend of mine who is on waaaayyy over on the earthy side posted it on Facebook and I had to steal it & share. If she can laugh at herself so can I, a little bit of me is on both sides:laughing:

:thumbsup2
A little bit on both sides myself! Funny!!

LOL it was funny but I'm sitting here shaking in the fetal position because I'm having flashbacks to conversations with my SIL! :lmao:

Mompetition has a bunch that are hilarious. Check out "PT ST OT OMG" also on You Tube

Bantu!!!:laughing:

They mention a message board, gotta be a DIS member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter