Too funny to not share

Gina

Remembers the Great DIS Board Crash of '99
So I got an offer in the mail today from Northwest Airlines, to redeem miles for magazine subscriptions. I love those offers -- I haven't actually paid for a magazine sub in years. But one entry definitely caught my eye... and I thought, "No way." Check out the one I have circled:

magazine3.jpg

I don't know which is funnier -- the title, or the subtitle next to that! I HAD to check this magazine out. This is from their web page:

"Are you a 21st Century Southern American?
Garden & Gun attracts men and women who embody the active, outdoor lifestyle, and have an eye for beauty, an ear for fine prose, a passion for the Southern landscape and waters.

One reader wrote recently, "I am a 44-year-old avid hunter and saltwater fly fisherman. I also like a great bottle of wine and 700 thread-count cotton sheets on my hunt camp bed."

Okay, I am a Southerner through and through, 3rd generation... but I just find this whole thing hilarious. :laughing: And really, it's not even the concept of the magazine -- it's the title they chose. I just can't quit laughing... :rotfl:

Last year, I got an invitation from them to get a subscription. I nearly died laughing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter