• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Too full to type! Dining Review with pics!

Thank you for the review! :flower3:

I agree, that Cobb Salad looked drenched in mayo. I also like Cobb Salads, and I've never had one that looked like that. Brown Derby does a yummy Cobb Salad. If you ever go back in the future and want to try a good Cobb Salad, it might be a good place to try. :)

That did not look like a cobb salad (which is one of my favs). It has greens as the bed and topped with,hard boiled eggs, grilled chicken, tomatoes, blue cheese and sliced avacado. I had a great one at the Rainforest cafe at AK.

How annoying about the screaming kid. My kids never did that, because the minute one would act up, I would immediately hank them out the door. Even if that meant hubby wrapping my food for later. Let me tell you kids learn really fast when they are faced with the prospect of not eating while Dad and her sisters are inside enjoying their food.;)

Yeah the cobb salad sounded good on the menu but the presentation wasn't very appealing. The other ways the are done described here sounds really good... just not the one I had.

PS: My sister always did that with her kids. The moment they start having a tantrum, they were taken to the car with no option to return in the restaurant. I totally agree with you...they learned REALLY quick! It only took 2 or 3 times until they had perfect little angels dining with them! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter