Too far to book my ADRs but loving planning our meals!

3Rouselings

Counting down to our third trip May 2015!
I am planning my Disney trip but it’s still too far away to make any ADR’s. I am still loving having the time to really look at all our restaurant options! We will be arriving on a Sunday leaving on the following Saturday and we plan to make the most of every minute! We are planning on the Deluxe meal plan and I realize that this is a lot of food but dh is a BIG eater and we are very early risers so we would ideally do a big buffet breakfast something lighter for lunch and then a nice big supper. We were on the Deluxe plan our last trip and converted what points we had left into snacks and treats for the flight home and all our nieces and nephews!

Here is what I am thinking for reservation options. I am going to wait to see what the EMS will be before assigning days to each park but I have put together this list by park. I have read a few people say that you can’t have more than one character meal per day – is that true? I would love to hear your recommendations / thoughts / and suggestions!

Arrival Day:
Breakfast: will not be arriving until at least noon
Lunch: will not be arriving until at least noon
Supper: Hoop De Doo???

Magic Kingdom Day 1:
Breakfast: Chef Mickeys with Characters
Lunch:
Supper: Liberty Tree (a must do for me and dh!)

Animal Kingdom:
Breakfast: Tusker House with Characters
Lunch: Flame Tree BBQ
Supper:

Epcot:
Breakfast: Akershus with Characters
Lunch:
Supper: Garden Grill with Characters

Hollywood Studios:
Breakfast: Hollywood and Vine with Characters
Lunch:
Supper: Mama Melrose’s hopefully with Fantasmic package

Magic Kingdom Day 2:
Breakfast: Cinderella’s Royal Table with characters
Lunch:
Supper: Crystal Palace with characters

Not sure where you are staying or if you have kids ( and their ages ).. Havent heard great things about H & V so, you might want to think about changing it. Heard that Tusker House and CP (as well as Cape May and 1900 Park Fair if you want at a resort )are good BKS with characters or even do a non character

You can do as many character meals as you like a day, there's no rule saying you can only do one a day.

It will be myself, my dh, our ds 11, dd 8 and dd4. We have a family suite booked at AoA. I want to try to do as many character meals as possible because the kids love them and it saves us from standing in those incredibly long lines to get autographs! We ate at H&V on our last trip, and while I personally am not a huge lover of the buffets my kids loved the atmosphere - especially my youngest dd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter