Too excited about FD Pin to early

Halloweenluv03

Mouseketeer
TA just called back and said they can't find my fiance in the system! Saying his zip code doesn't come up. Looked back at the e-mail and it says to Jenny Johnson and then my fiance's e-mail address after it. Hope Miss Jenny Johnson didn't put in the wrong e-mail address and we are getting her pins! I'd be devastated! TA told us to have my fiance call Disney and he'll have to answer a few questions to see if they can find him. Ugh! Not good at all. I was really hoping to get free dining. She had them look under my name, and no pin.

Anyone else have this problem? I went from dancing around the house celebrating to ugh-ness! :confused3

Sounds like me yesterday. Been watching email for FD pin every hour for days after hearing everyone else. Then literally jumped out of my chair dancing when I saw an email from Disney destinations......opened it to find basically the same offer that is on the website.:sad1: Called 3 times already.....no

Well, according to the e-mail we got the Free Dining Pin, but when my TA called, they said that my fiance's zip code was wrong. And when I went back and looked at the e-mail, it was addressed to Jenny Johnson. He's not Jenny Johnson, but it has e-mail address next to it. So, I went and signed him up for an account and ordered him a vacation planning video. I didn't link our ressies hoping they will send him a pin now. Ugh, so frustrating!

I signed my boyfriend up for an account in the hopes Disney would send him something and the lucky dog got us a 20% room discount for our stay. It isn't FD, but $165 is better than $0! Definitely get him to call and hopefully they can get it straightened out so you can use any discounts that go to his email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter