• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Too cool, fashion sketches!

Belle2Be

Peace, Love and Disney
I have to share, I just got one of these!

belle2be_dress_withmodel.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/shop/arenyth

Has anyone else had one done of their wedding dress?

That is the coolest thing ever! I'm going to get one! Thanks for sharing!!

That is really neat!

I remember an episode of "Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta" where they convinced a reallllly cheap mom to ante up for her daughter's dream dress by offering to have the designer of the dress do one of these so she could frame it and hang it! :goodvibes

That is really neat!

I remember an episode of "Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta" where they convinced a reallllly cheap mom to ante up for her daughter's dream dress by offering to have the designer of the dress do one of these so she could frame it and hang it! :goodvibes
LOL! Nice!

That is really neat!

Haha, I remember that episode!

Does it qualify if I did one of the dress in order to design it? It went through a few minor changes from this. Maybe someday I'll do a fancier one, I never thought of framing it!
DSC02342.jpg

Does it qualify if I did one of the dress in order to design it? It went through a few minor changes from this. Maybe someday I'll do a fancier one, I never thought of framing it!

I think it's even MORE special because you did it yourself! And I would *absolutely* frame your sketch, whether it's the original or a fancier one. (Your dress was so beautiful!)

Of course it qualifies! You should totally frame it! Very cool!

I just went to etsy and searched in "all items" for "wedding dress sketch" and about 70 items came up- some more cartoony than others, but some are really pretty! I am def going to get one...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter