Tony's Town Square

yankeepenny

DVC owner at Saratoga Springs Resort
Have any of you had dinner there lately?

I was considering dinner, as the menu is a little more appealing versus lunch.

Any comments/suggestions welcome. :goodvibes

Food is OK and it is convenient.Gets more mixed reviews than any other place.We eat there once a year or so.

We ate there on our disneymoon in March and really enjoyed it. It was our third time there and we liked our meal and service each time. It gets mixed reviews but I have nothing but good things to say about it. Try the steak, believe it or not!

We love Tony's since it has sentimental value for us since we ate there on our honeymoon 14 years ago. This November will be our 4th straight trip to Disney and we have eaten at Tony's each time. That being said, last year's meal was by far the worst of our entire trip. Not only was the waitress horrible but the food was almost inedible (steak). We are giving it one more chance when we go next month since every restaurant can have an off night. We love the atmosphere of Tony's and it is a tradition to begin our vacations with dinner there. Fingers crossed, hopefully Tony's will be better than ever.:)

We ate at Tony's for the 1st time about six weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Everyone in our party got the chicken parm and all of us thought it was very good - also, our server was excellent.

I only have one thing to say about Tonys. I love where it is located and its charm,but only get the spaghetti and meatballs it is the best and thats what they are known for.Have had many othe dinners and did not lioke any.Needless to say we go there every year just for that!

We ate there in May, and even my MIL, whose mother came from Italy and is picky about Italian food (makes her own sauce from scratch, etc) enjoyed it. We walked in at lunchtime and got a table, so as far as I'm concerned I love that not everyone likes it, because it means if we decide at the last minute to have a TS lunch, we know where to go. :cool1:

Just ate there on 10/10 for our Anniversary . . .we eat there on our Anniversary when we are there . .We really like it there! DH gets the sirloin steak and I do the seafood diavalo.

Yummmmmm!!! :thumbsup2

We loved it last year when we were there. Going back again for our first dinner on our trip. Have it timed so we should be able to watch the parade. Going to request a table in the glass enclosed area.

Just ate there on 10/10 for our Anniversary . . .we eat there on our Anniversary when we are there . .We really like it there! DH gets the sirloin steak and I do the seafood diavalo.

Yummmmmm!!! :thumbsup2

This is OT, but hope you had a great anniversary! 10/10 is mine and DH's anniversary too!:love: We've been married 18 years!:)

We ate there in May, and even my MIL, whose mother came from Italy and is picky about Italian food (makes her own sauce from scratch, etc) enjoyed it. We walked in at lunchtime and got a table, so as far as I'm concerned I love that not everyone likes it, because it means if we decide at the last minute to have a TS lunch, we know where to go. :cool1:

May I ask what everyone in your party ordered?

Looking forward to our ADR in Feb. And a few dishes sound wonderful, don't know what to choose. :)

I think the chicken parm is very good, the last time I had it I really enjoyed it. The portion was quite large, couldn’t eat it all. We have reservations there for our trip in Jan. I am really looking forward to our meat at Tony’s. :thumbsup2

We tried for first time our last trip. Compare to Olive Garden food. Kids loved it and service was good, but not magical. We left with a "ho hum".
Will not go again most likely. There are much better choices for Italian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter