Tony's Town Square

lovintennessee

Mouseketeer
On our last night I was able to do Tony's or go to the Crystal Palace for dinner. I booked Tony's but I am having second thoughts. Has anyone tried Tony's?

We have been to Tonys two times for dinner and really enjoyed it both times.
We have been with friends both times and have never heard a complaint from them either.

We have only been to Crystal Palace for breakfast and LOVE it. I want to try it for dinner at some point but we just love breakfast there too much to give that up....and we don't want to do the same restaurant twice on one trip.

I know Tony's gets mixed reviews but we like it and are going again on our next trip which is in August.

We tried Tony's for the first time last April. I thought it was okay, but my husband did not really care for the food. The waitress was a little rude, but it was very crowded. We have been to Crystal Palace for breakfast many times and enjoyed it-typical disney breakfast buffet,good variety. We usually go there every trip.

We always go to Tony's every trip and always fo Crystal Palace (Breakfast). Both havce given us great expirecnces and great food. I really don't care to much for the dinner menu at Crystal Palace but breakfast is superb! If you want Pooh and characters i would go to CP, But for the food I think you made the right choice.

We booked Tony's on our last trip because we were going to MK the 1st night and I wanted something in the park and that was the only res they had avail. I was nervous because I had not seen good reviews. So glad we tried it cause we all loved it!!!! I think its going to be a "1st day tradition" for us!

We had a great waiter (although I cant rem his name).

I know everyone is different but I say its worth a try!

Love Tony's! Definitely give it a try. The atmosphere is adorable, and the service has always been outstanding for us. We've always found a good selection of food choices and enjoy relaxing there before MNSSHP! :) Enjoy!

Just goes to show everyone has different experiences. We had one of the worst meals at Tony's. We have been to Crystal Palance for Breakfast and Lunch. Breakfast was much better. I wouldn't probably pick either for dinner. I would either go to The Plaza or out to one of the surrounding resorts like The Wave in the Contemporary.

i went with my mom and sister years ago and I remember loving the spagetti and meatballs! I had it booked for my upcoming trip but decided to change it to CRT instead

We just tried Tony's for the first time on our last trip, and we really, really, liked it! The food was very good, and the atmosphere was even better. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

We ate at the Crystal Palace for lunch about two years ago, and we did not enjoy it. Like others have said, it's probably better for breakfast.

So I would stick with Tony's.

You may want to read the dining reviews here when trying to decide.

You'll find that most reviews give Tony's low grades as compared to other choices.

I like Tonys. It isnt my fave, but I usually end up booking it because, for me, itis the best MK table service.

Give it a try, it has great atmoshpere. :thumbsup2

We ate at Tonys Oct 08 for lunch and it was great...DH really wanted to try dinner so we went in March 09 and it was excellent and again in June 09 and we enjoyed it again...we LOVE the calamari there! Have it on my schedule for Oct 09 too!

We have gone to Tonys for the last 3 trips and will go again this August. We have always had a good meal.

We went to Tony's last August with our sons ages 3 and 8 months. My DS3 absolutely inhaled his food and begged to eat at Tony's every time we passed the restaurant. My husband and I both enjoyed our food, and we will be dining there again this trip in September. We ate at Crystal Palace for dinner our last trip too. The food was okay, but we had to wait over an hour past our ADR time just to be seated so anything would have tasted good at that point. We are going to try Crystal Palace for an early lunch this time.

We love Tony's! We always eat there our last night of every trip. It's so yummy! I know there's been mixed reviews of it on here, but I think everyone should give it a try if they've never been!

So glad you asked the question! I have an ADR for Tony's @ lunchtime for our upcoming trip. This is trip #20 for me and I've never eaten here!! LOL! Wasn't sure what to expect...... :)

We had dinner there for the first time on June 19th. It was unfortunately the worst meal of our week. We had early dinner reservations and thankfully we got seated quickly..because apparently they got backed up pretty quickly. The waiting area was wall to wall people waiting to be seated...the wait turned into 45-1 hour past scheduled ADR's...it got ugly!:scared:
Our waitress was..well...weird:confused3. Everything she said to us was like she was reading it off the ceiling...she never looked at us once. And she repeated the entire soft drink menu twice...ok...not a big deal.
The food was NOT good. I had the shrimp scampi and it was really greasy and had very little flavor. DH had the spaghetti and meatballs and they were terrible. The red sauce was brutal and the texture of the meatballs...well the only word that comes to mind is *mealy*..He can eat just about anything and he wouldn't eat them. The kids had pasta with sauce on the side. That was fine. The kids salad was a bowl of shredded lettuce drowning in inedible italian dressing.
Never again. :sad2:

DW and I eat at Tony`s every trip to WDW. Most of the times it is lunch. And we do our fair shares of dinners there to. We love the food and have never gotten a bad CM. We will be there for our 7th ann. on Oct 3rd for dinner. :goodvibes

We ate at Tony and felt the food was fairly average. It wasn't bad but we have had better. It was also my husband's birthday and they didn't even sing.. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter