Tony's Town Square

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
How is this for dinner? How is the food? What is the "house dressing?" Is it Italian dressing or something else?

I have only eaten at TTS for lunch, but I am trying it for dinner in November. However, it was delicious and the salad actually was my favorite part. The dressing is an italian with feta cheese. It is to die for! Hope you love it too! :lovestruc

It's nice to see positive answers for this restaurant. I have an ADR in January and was hoping that we would enjoy it.

I have eaten here a few times for dinner and lunch and everyone has also enjoyed it. I love the salad too. The last time I was there was July. We usually go for a late lunch it is just the way we eat. We have ADRs for January also. But I am nervous since they changed the menu in Aug and the reviews have not been so great. :confused3 I dont know if it has anything to do with free dinning. If the reviews continue to off we will be eating somewhere else before the half marathon. We need pasta!!! :Pinkbounc

We have had dinner at Tony's and loved it. Their steak was really good. We ate close to time for the Spectromagic parade and ate on the porch so we had great seats for the parade. It was one of the most memorable parts of our vacation. :)

I'm a big snob of Italian food so I was a little worried and didn't know what to expect. I really liked Tony's. We ate an early dinner and it was just great. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Two thumbs up!!

S Poppins that is what we are doing on our honeymoon trip. When I called to make ADR's at first this was not a to do one cause we are not big pasta eaters, but DFH really likes lady and the tramp ( siamese cats are his fav), so I said what the heck and went ahead and made adr's for it. The Dining CM got me an adr for dinner right after spectro starts she said I would be able to see spectro, and have dinner. I of course grabbed that as I want to see as many of the parades and shows also our first time to wdw gotta do and see as much as possible. I think even with the menu change there still are decent choices with/without pastas. We are gonna give it a try even though for a bit there I thought about changing it. :bride: :groom:

Just went here last month and once again was disappointed. Way overpriced IMO for the mediocre food. No one in my family was impressed. We liked it the first time we went a few years ago but then it raised the prices and decreased the selection. It actually turned out to be the most expensive meal this past trip that we payed for out of pocket (we were on DDP for most of our other meals). However, I will say that the atmosphere is nice.

The food is unremarkable. Not awful, but not good. And way overpriced. Service is great, like it almost always is at WDW. :)

We ate there last New Years Eve, food was great!

Went back July 4th for dinner and was really disappointed with the menu change. You can't even get canoli's anymore. We had reservations for our upcoming trip during New Years and we cancelled it yesterday, based on our July trip and the fact that menu has not been updated.

We won't be back to Tony's until they make the menu better, like it use to be.

Jambo!424 said:
Just went here last month and once again was disappointed.

Can I ask what you ordered? also was this before or after the menu change?

We are eating here in December in the time between MK Closing and reopening for MVMCP. It was the only place I could get an ADR for that time period so I am happy to be reading some good reviews here.

I must say, every time I've eaten there the Eggplant Rotini is excellet :thumbsup2

As I said before when we went in July we went for lunch and we all had sandwiches - Paninis or pizza. I was good. But in January we need a bigger meal. Just might have to travel to Italy

Don't do it - I was just pricing hotels in Rome for 2007 and the Hilton was 850.00 a night!

Almost everyone in our party had the steak and it was really good. I had some type of chicken marsala that was pretty good. Desserts were really good and I liked the calamari for an appetizer. The great parade view was worth the whole trip. As far as being overpriced, it's Disney, everything is overpriced. It is part of being on vacation! That is why we love the DDP we can order and not read the menu from right to left. :thumbsup2

I kind of like Tony's. Since they've ruined Liberty Tree I think this is the best CS in the park but thats not saying much. Its above average.

:thumbsup2 We've always had a great experience at Tony's. The Eggplant dish is very good. We have an ADR there for NY Eve. :tink:

I havent eaten there but i am hoping to do so on our upcoming trip! Glad to hear it has good reviews!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter