• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Tony's Town Square Restaurant???

jlk806

DanceDisneyGirl
I think I remember reading somewhere this restaurant was Lady & The Tramp themed? My 1.5 year old son loves Lady and if it is we will be sure to make an ADR here. Are there pictures of Lady & The Tramp throughout?

Yes it is Lady & Tramp themed, which is why we chose it for DS's first visit... he loves Italian, and Lady & the Tramp ;) There are some images, and the movie plays in the waiting area... but most of all there is a fountain in the middle with the happy couple. Great spot for a picture!

This is a very nicely themed restaurant but not over the top themed.
Very Victorian.
There is a Fountain with Lady and the Tramp, pictures from the
movie and also a stained glass of Lady and the Tramp.

Yes, there are pictures in the restaurant and you can even watch the Lady and the Tramp movie while you wait :wave: The Lady and the Tramp fountain is a favorite of ours and we always have to take a picture there :goodvibes

We found the theming to be very subtle. Although DD thought the Lady and the Tramp chocolate stencil on the dessert plate was pretty cute.

We ate there last year for our 1st time and enjoyed it so much that we already have ressies for our upcoming trip. I had the chicken parmesan. My son had the steak and DH and DS had flatbread pizza.

We think the food is good. Comparable to a chain Italian restaurant. It is not a signature establishment, just solid Italian fare. It is mostly pasta based, tho there is a steak, and a catch of the day. I've tried several of the seafood based dishes, and DS/DW both tend to go for the Spaghetti w/meatballs. Though DW tried the Pork once, and liked it. Everything has been to our liking, and we tend to value quality over quantity (tho they give you plenty). We've been told by a couple of the wait staff that they make their own meatballs, and they do seem to be one of the better items on the menu.

I've heard on occasion that the veggie lasagna is not so good. When DW tried to order it on one visit, the waitress actually asked if DW was vegetarian, and when DW replied she was not, the waitress recommended that DW not order it. That's not the kind of advice we usually pass up :eek:

I've only tried the Cesar Salad (good) and minestrone (also good) from the appetizers. The bread they serve is good too.

i'm so glad i didnt listen to the negative reviews and finally went to it. I avoided it due to bad reviews for many trips and then decided to just go there for lunch anyway and see for myself.. we loved it! One of our new favorites, that and Rose and Crown. The atmosphere is wonderful. The service was fine and the food was quick, hot and delicious! I had the eggplant stack and DH had a pizza. We had the fried zuccini. Dessert was very good as well, it was a holiday dessert. I would surely recommend this!popcorn::

It seems there are far more options on the lunch menu. Are some of those carried over to be offered again at dinner as well?

Thanks!

I was just about to ask about Tony's when I saw this thread. Does anyone know what time they switch from lunch to dinner? Any other reviews on the food would be nice also. We ate there years ago (almost 15 yrs.) and I don't remember much. We'll have two little ones with us and plan on having an early breakfast at CP but was thinking this might be a good late lunch early dinner option.

Hey everyone, I ate at Tony's the other day. I had the Chicken Parmesan and it was quite good, but I was shocked at how quickly my friend and I got our food. We ordered and within 3 minutes a person was there asking if it was our order...we gave him a weird look, he left and came back in a minute and said "it's yours!"

Is that normal?

I mean like I said the food was fine but do they pre-make everything like fast food?

:confused3

Hey everyone, I ate at Tony's the other day. I had the Chicken Parmesan and it was quite good, but I was shocked at how quickly my friend and I got our food. We ordered and within 3 minutes a person was there asking if it was our order...we gave him a weird look, he left and came back in a minute and said "it's yours!"

Is that normal?

I mean like I said the food was fine but do they pre-make everything like fast food?

:confused3

:eek: Hope its not, we are going.... :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter